• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Opinions Requested! What sets do you want to see next?
4 4

185 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 4/29/2024 at 8:40 AM, SuiGeneris said:

Hi Lyndsey,

I've submitted this via email, but adding here that I would love to see a Disney Lorcana Enchanteds (only) set for all released Enchanted cards.

Yes, we got your email request! That set has been added to the list! :) 

On 4/22/2024 at 2:32 PM, CGC Lyndsey said:

You're welcome!

Yes, you can continue to request sets here!

There is also another way to do it, which is to click into any Category and subcategory (it doesn’t matter if it matches the TCG you’re requesting), and then click on the link for “Request a new set type here” that’s located just under the card image. I’ve attached a screenshot as well for reference. Either way you prefer to do it is OK.

I’ve added the Unique Foils and Ordinary Foils to the list, they’ll get posted on the registry chat board thread titled New Releases once they’ve been added so keep an eye out there.

For the Main Set, Avatars, and Sorcery Nine sets, those can be completed with either a Foil or Non-Foil variant. If you click on the set and then click on “See eligible cards,” it will take you to the Eligible Cards page, where you can select a specific card, or if you scroll to the bottom of the list, you can choose “All Slots.”

In the screen shot below, I’ve chosen the Alpha Avatars set and selected the Avatar of Air card, you can see that both the Foil and Non-Foil variants are listed there. I hope that helps! 😊

Thank you for that info! I had no idea a slot could have multiple available cards like that. It did get me thinking, though. Since the main set, avatars, and sorcery nine sets are already set up like this, couldn't the unique, elite, exceptional, and ordinary sets be set up in this way as well? That way instead of having something like 13 sets there would only be 7. I would eliminate master set and just have complete, sorcery nine, avatars, unique, elite, exceptional, ordinary. With all of them having the ability to be foil or non-foil. Cause right now, main set and foils are very similar. Foils being only foils and main set being non-foil with option of foil.

I also have an idea for promo sets but I will submit those through the registry submission process. 

• Administrator
On 5/2/2024 at 9:23 PM, Kory Peterson said:

Thank you for that info! I had no idea a slot could have multiple available cards like that. It did get me thinking, though. Since the main set, avatars, and sorcery nine sets are already set up like this, couldn't the unique, elite, exceptional, and ordinary sets be set up in this way as well? That way instead of having something like 13 sets there would only be 7. I would eliminate master set and just have complete, sorcery nine, avatars, unique, elite, exceptional, ordinary. With all of them having the ability to be foil or non-foil. Cause right now, main set and foils are very similar. Foils being only foils and main set being non-foil with option of foil.

I also have an idea for promo sets but I will submit those through the registry submission process. 

Thanks for the suggestions! There are different reasons why we may choose for certain sets have the option of multiple cards for one slot vs. a separate set for those cards, but I will pass this along. :)