• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Opinions Requested! What sets do you want to see next?
4 4

185 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 10/4/2023 at 5:21 PM, SnorlaxCollective said:

I would like to suggest a few sets for Base Set.

Yes, we can add the English Holo sets for Base Set 1st Edition, Unlimited, and Shadowless. I've added them to the list, and thanks for the suggestion! 

And yes, the remaining Japanese Sun and Moon and Sword and Shield sets are coming! We have a list going of Japanese Promo sets to add as well, but I would really appreciate it if you would let me know which ones you'd like to see. 

• Administrator
On 10/4/2023 at 5:56 PM, Iceman399 said:

LORCANANANANANANANANA!!!!

Thanks Lyndsey

For the rest of you sell me your 10s

You're welcome! These cards have some beautiful artwork, can't wait to see your sets! :) 

On 10/5/2023 at 11:44 AM, CGC Lyndsey said:

Yes, we can add the English Holo sets for Base Set 1st Edition, Unlimited, and Shadowless. I've added them to the list, and thanks for the suggestion! 

And yes, the remaining Japanese Sun and Moon and Sword and Shield sets are coming! We have a list going of Japanese Promo sets to add as well, but I would really appreciate it if you would let me know which ones you'd like to see. 

Sure thing!

The biggest ones would probably be these and would cover most promos out there that aren't too niche.

CD Promos Set (Can combined Normal CD Promos & rhe N64/CD Promos)
Quick Starter Gift Set
Diamond & Pearl Promos
Sun & Moon Promos
Half Deck Sets (Multiple years, Multiple Decks)
Black & White Promos
X&Y Promos
CoroCoro Promos

• Administrator
On 10/5/2023 at 12:14 PM, SnorlaxCollective said:

Sure thing!

The biggest ones would probably be these and would cover most promos out there that aren't too niche.

Thank you for the great suggestions! :) 

• Administrator
On 10/5/2023 at 12:46 PM, cyclonus11 said:

Hi @CGC Lyndsey - just checking to see if you saw this. The slots are in there now, but there are still no cards...

Thanks for reposting, I did miss your response. So sorry about that! I've made a test set for myself and it is showing up correctly. Can you try clearing your cache and looking again? Let me know if it's still not working and what browser you're using.

This is what I got when I made the test set:

image.png

• Administrator
On 10/5/2023 at 1:29 PM, cyclonus11 said:

Hi @CGC Lyndsey - I've cleared my cache and the giant image problem was fixed (yay!), but I still do not see any cards listed within the slots for Lorcana promo sets. I am using Chrome for Windows and Samsung browser on mobile:

OK, thanks for the update! We'll have to look into this a little more. I'm going to test out some things on the registry and I'll send you a message once I've done that. :) 

Lets get going on things besides TCGs. We need to see more non-sports focused sets. Why should all the good sets live in PSA land. CGC should own the fiction world. You have some key Marvel sets, but that's it.

What about these:

KEY VINTAGE SETs

1966 Topps Batman

1977-78 Topps Star Wars Series 1-5 (Base & Stickers)

KEY MODERN SETs

2008 Topps Star Wars Clone Wars (Base & Foil)

2015 Topps Star Wars Rebels (Base & Foil)

2001 Panini Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone Stickers

2001 Panini Harry Potter Illustrated Stickers

2008 Play Ground Maniacs The Dark Knight Stickers

Edited by DanTheMan21

On 10/18/2023 at 11:37 AM, DanTheMan21 said:

Lets get going on things besides TCGs. We need to see more non-sports focused sets. Why should all the good sets live in PSA land. CGC should own the fiction world. You have some key Marvel sets, but that's it.

What about these:

KEY VINTAGE SETs

1966 Topps Batman

KEY MODERN SETs

Suggesting here is the best place!

The registry is still very new and a small team, eventually everything will get added 😄 

On 10/18/2023 at 2:53 PM, SnorlaxCollective said:

Suggesting here is the best place!

The registry is still very new and a small team, eventually everything will get added 😄 

Yea, its a small team for sure.

I'm hoping they can get moving on some non-TCG stuff sooner rather than later. There is a lot of new non-sports graders coming in even though the market is crappy. CGC seems to have a brief window to get that intake first before PSA builds all the sets.

• Administrator
On 10/18/2023 at 11:37 AM, DanTheMan21 said:

What about these:

KEY VINTAGE SETs

1966 Topps Batman

KEY MODERN SETs

Thanks for the great suggestions! As SnorlaxCollective said, we are just getting started! We do really appreciate everyone's input and hope to make the registry the best it can be! :) 

On 10/5/2023 at 2:45 PM, CGC Lyndsey said:

You're welcome! These cards have some beautiful artwork, can't wait to see your sets! :) 

These were done this past weekend in Miami by some of the artists. I figured you might enjoy them.  They are currently on route to you guys to be graded too bad I can't add them to my card registry 😂

20231022_175502.jpg

20231022_150357.jpg

20231022_145252.jpg

• Administrator
On 10/25/2023 at 11:11 AM, Iceman399 said:

These were done this past weekend in Miami by some of the artists. I figured you might enjoy them.  They are currently on route to you guys to be graded too bad I can't add them to my card registry 😂

Wow! They are amazing! 😍

Thanks for sharing!

• Administrator
On 11/24/2023 at 5:12 PM, cyclonus11 said:

How many more Japanese Sun & Moon sets will be added? It's been a while since we've seen anything else get added (6 weeks and counting)…

Also, is there a way to know where our requested sets are in the queue?

We will be adding all the Japanese Sun & Moon sets, but we are also working on new Magic sets and sets for some other TCGs as well and are hoping to have those out soon. Unfortunately, we don't have a way for you to see your requests in the queue at this time.

But please keep making set requests, we are working through them as quickly as we can and you can always continue to add suggestions here as well. :)