• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eligible for Reholder/Mechanical Error
1 1

10 posts in this topic

I just received my Last Ronin, and It does not look like the case is completely sealed. If I start to pull apart on the right side, it appears to be open.  Is this normal?  If not, can I send this back to be fixed?  Thanks. 

• Administrator

Hello,

Thank you for your message. Magazine holders like the ones used to encapsulate the Last Ronin book are not sealer on the left and right sides. This is normal and does not constitute a reholder service. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

On 8/17/2022 at 7:49 AM, MattM CS said:

Hello,

Thank you for your message. Magazine holders like the ones used to encapsulate the Last Ronin book are not sealer on the left and right sides. This is normal and does not constitute a reholder service. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

Do you happen to know why they're left unsealed? Thanks

EC08CAC0-0FFA-41D6-98DA-DD9AD208CCCA.thumb.jpeg.97c67fcae14bf34e12cc967f3585f235.jpegI’m OK with the case if that is the norm. But the label is crooked in the case and the signing date is missing from the label. Very disappointed in the way the whole item looks. 

Edited by ELSquared

On 8/17/2022 at 2:54 PM, Styling said:

That's how all slabs used to be. When they redesigned it in 2016 they only changed the comic slab because they still had/have a large stockpile of the magazine slabs they're working off of.

6 years worth? That's one large stockpile.

• Administrator
On 8/17/2022 at 9:15 PM, ELSquared said:

EC08CAC0-0FFA-41D6-98DA-DD9AD208CCCA.thumb.jpeg.97c67fcae14bf34e12cc967f3585f235.jpegI’m OK with the case if that is the norm. But the label is crooked in the case and the signing date is missing from the label. Very disappointed in the way the whole item looks. 

Hello,

Could you send us an image of the back of the label? 

On 8/19/2022 at 9:30 AM, MattM CS said:

Hello,

Could you send us an image of the back of the label? 

i see the date on the back. I guess this is Ok. A little disappointed in the crooked label but I guess I’ll deal with it

Edited by ELSquared

On 8/19/2022 at 9:43 AM, ELSquared said:

i see the date on the back. I guess this is Ok. A little disappointed in the crooked label but I guess I’ll deal with it

I would reach out to them to fix (would this fall under ME?). Check with them.  Don't settle for it if you are not completely happy.