• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Modern Tier Grading is a joke...CGC just lost all of my future business.
3 3

172 posts in this topic

On 9/11/2022 at 3:39 PM, The Meta said:
On 9/11/2022 at 3:37 PM, Atom Man said:

CGC has just announced their attendance at AVN this year in Las Vegas where they will be slabbing and promotong soiled and signed Sig Series panties of any pr0n star that will buy them hot dogs for the service.  They will undoubtedly mis-grade these too but concentrate on the marvelous stains!

You mock, but there would be a market for this

Isn't this already available in Japan?

On 9/11/2022 at 11:40 PM, kHAoS said:

i would consider it a reprint of some sort. the ads are different from the original 2nd printing and produced exclusively by mcfarlane toys.

But that is the Jim Lee cover

Is the McFarlane 2nd print the same cover as a 2nd print?

On 9/11/2022 at 11:16 PM, The Meta said:

But that is the Jim Lee cover

Is the McFarlane 2nd print the same cover as a 2nd print?

yes, it’s the same jim lee 608 cover except the original being produced in 2003 vs 2022, as denoted by the CGC label.

On 9/12/2022 at 1:06 AM, kHAoS said:

yes, it’s the same jim lee 608 cover except the original being produced in 2003 vs 2022, as denoted by the CGC label.

See, my confusion came when you kept saying McFarlane variant, made me think he did a cover, but it was the toy reprint

On 9/12/2022 at 7:20 AM, The Meta said:

See, my confusion came when you kept saying McFarlane variant, made me think he did a cover, but it was the toy reprint

reading over the entire exchange, i can see how it’s not entirely clear. i should’ve just uploaded a pic of the entire slab instead of just the label.