• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submitting at Cons
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Hey there!

I remember (its been a while since I went to a con) that you could submit books for grading at cons without having a paid CGC membership. I'm trying to prepare the paperwork for my books ahead of time to avoid having to fill them out at the show itself, but when I fill out the form all the options are grayed out except for mechanical error. I remember you used to be able to select Show-Drop-Off as an option on it's own and then select what show you were going to attend and drop the submission off at. Is this no longer an option, or can the paperwork not be prepared before the show and must be done on-site?

image.thumb.png.3d09bae197f50a18e49c5a8e912d0ef9.png

• Administrator

Hello, 

Thank you for your question. In order to create submission forms you do need a paid membership with CGC. This includes submissions done and dropped off at shows. I am sorry for the confusion this has caused. Let us know if you have any other questions. See you at NYCC!

On 10/5/2022 at 4:14 PM, MattM CS said:

Hello, 

Thank you for your question. In order to create submission forms you do need a paid membership with CGC. This includes submissions done and dropped off at shows. I am sorry for the confusion this has caused. Let us know if you have any other questions. See you at NYCC!

So just to be clear, if I don't have a paid membership, I won't be able to submit books for regular blue-label grading at NYCC?