• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Influencers Strike Again! Peach Momoko Overwhelmed at NYCC
5 5

113 posts in this topic

On 10/12/2022 at 8:00 PM, Domo Arigato said:

And, since being fake friends with the disgusting individuals that inhabit this forum is simply going to take up all of my time......I would like to formally nominate THE_BEYONDER as the offical forum poll maker.  All those in favor, please remain silent to indicate your approval.

Thank you.

On 10/12/2022 at 6:22 PM, Dave2739 said:

ugh, why does this imbecile think anyone wants to watch 10 minutes of him sitting their sharing his opinions?

Really?   I just watched the whole thing.   I thought it was a decent summary (shrug)

Went off the rails a bit at the end when he starts having deep thoughts about his 9.6 Walking Dead 1 he paid $1500 for, and whether him being willing to pay that much robs the true fans of their abilty to own one themselves:tonofbricks:

On 10/12/2022 at 9:33 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

Really?   I just watched the whole thing.   I thought it was a decent summary (shrug)

Went off the rails a bit at the end when he starts having deep thoughts about his 9.6 Walking Dead 1 he paid $1500 for, and whether him being willing to pay that much robs the true fans of their abilty to own one themselves:tonofbricks:

You have more patience than I do. I just don't understand these guys posting videos of themselves talking to an audience that they wished they had. 10 minutes of that garbage is too much and after 15 seconds of his dumbassery I'm out.

Edited by Dave2739

On 10/12/2022 at 9:35 PM, Dave2739 said:

You have more patience than I do. I just don't understand these posting videos of themselves talking to an audience that they wished they had. 10 minutes of that garbage is too much and after 15 seconds of his dumbassery I'm out.

This post mirrors how I feel 99.9% of the time :insane:

I have no idea how or why I held on this time, but when I realized I was somehow past the halfway point...I was pot committed.

I found after enduring the entire video, I no longer have any need whatsoever to read/post any further on this topic 

85A597F7-C68A-49BD-9782-39C3317796AE.gif.4b99504b593f810fa8f7866f57a0fae3.gif

Edited by THE_BEYONDER

On 10/12/2022 at 9:41 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

This post mirrors how I feel 99.9% of the time :insane:

I have no idea how or why I held on this time, but when I realized I was somehow past the halfway point...I was pot committed.

I found after enduring the entire video, I no longer have any need whatsoever to read/post any further on this topic 

85A597F7-C68A-49BD-9782-39C3317796AE.gif.4b99504b593f810fa8f7866f57a0fae3.gif

Maybe it's all the Espresso Momokos I've had tonight, but I like you @THE_BEYONDER. We got a thing or two in common, methinks. 

On 10/12/2022 at 8:35 PM, Dave2739 said:

You have more patience than I do. I just don't understand these guys posting videos of themselves talking to an audience that they wished they had. 10 minutes of that garbage is too much and after 15 seconds of his dumbassery I'm out.

You should watch the one where he gets upset no local shop wants to buy his drek.

On 10/12/2022 at 9:33 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

There was someone that wrote something similar in one of the Facebook Comics groups.   Someone else's response made me laugh causing me to laugh out loud on the train ride home yesterday.  If a "true fan" really wants a Walking Dead 1 they can find one.  They can get it in book format, reprint, or lower grade.   To claim that anyone is entitled to a first print high grade copy that meets their economic capabilities is as laughable as if I stood here and said I only want to pay $20,000 for a midgrade copy of Action 1 since I am also a 'true fan'.  These people are laughable.  

386047172_Screenshot2022-10-12at4_04_28PM.thumb.jpeg.5d313ba38337ecd81a0aea82fe957b72.jpeg

I made the mistake of walking near that Whatnot encampment at NYCC.  For one, I will say that I was impressed by their setup in having sellers livecast their... whatever they do on Whatnot.  It looked like a couple of them were doing a 'reporter in the field' type thing combined with their sales to generate interest in Whatnot.

Then I realized I have no interest in Whatnot and as I moved along someone from Whatnot approached me, I shrugged, thought about saying something about not have any acetate comics to work with them about, changed my mind because I instantly realized the poor guy from Whatnot would not have a clue what I was talking about, and said, thanks but I have no interest in this and moved on. 

I did scan my badge at someplace else and won a larger size ET figure so that made me smile so that hour was not a total loss.