• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Double Action Comics 1 and 2

246 posts in this topic

after much deliberation, and a bit of financial luck, i have decided to keep the DA#2.

off it goes into storage to be the crown jewel, the epicenter, of a great GA collection to come :wishluck:

with a little help from you boardies of course.......... ;)

B.

A huge thanks to Gary(moondog), Mark(esquire) and Steve(sacentaur) for all your help and advice. (thumbs u

^^:applause:

after much deliberation, and a bit of financial luck, i have decided to keep the DA#2.

off it goes into storage to be the crown jewel, the epicenter, of a great GA collection to come :wishluck:

B.

A huge thanks to Gary(moondog), Mark(esquire) and Steve(sacentaur) for all your help and advice. (thumbs u

It's great to hear that you don't need to sell! It is a awesome book! (thumbs u

It's a great book at a very nice price, Ben. You're going to love it.

B.

And you sir, are a great man who, coincidentally, is typically available at a very nice price....

B.

^^:applause:

Enjoy it!!!

Ben, the irony of all this is that, even with the married cover, you still got the book for a surprisingly good price. Assuming this whole controversy doesn't somehow stigmatize the book, it would probably sell for more if it was re-auctioned.

How do you figure it would sell for more if re-auctioned?

B.

And you sir, are a great man who, coincidentally, is typically available at a very nice price....

Everyone has a price, Bill. Mine just happens to be in the "very nice" range. lol

actually, Ben traded it to me today for 2 old tacos and an old sock worn by one of the beatles' cousins' ex girlfriends , I am so happy :insane:

mmmmmmmmm beatles cousin's sock... :cloud9:

original odor, not enhanced in any way, is guaranteed, or I will trade you the DA 2 back (thumbs u

B.

:applause:

Ben, the irony of all this is that, even with the married cover, you still got the book for a surprisingly good price. Assuming this whole controversy doesn't somehow stigmatize the book, it would probably sell for more if it was re-auctioned.

I agree wholeheartedly. This is not a book that you will lose money on, especially in the long term.

B.

Congrats buddy! I am very very happy for you (worship)

But I thought there was only 1? (shrug) When did they find out there were two?

CC

Gary or Mark can chime in and correct me on this, but 3 are confirmed with the possibility of 4: These two that are CGC'ed; one in the permanent DC Archives; and I believe S has one in his collection. (confirmed?)

CC

Gary or Mark can chime in and correct me on this, but 3 are confirmed with the possibility of 4: These two that are CGC'ed; one in the permanent DC Archives; and I believe S has one in his collection. (confirmed?)

SDJ is correct.

CC

SDJ is correct.

Just out of curiosity what would a NM copy sell for? 100K?

CC