• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 CGC Grading Contest Season 1 Fall Edition (#4) Round 3
7 7

117 posts in this topic

On 11/7/2022 at 5:15 AM, Cat said:

I've sent something in. Are they grades? We'll just have to wait and see. 

Believe it or not your sending in grades! Right grades on a wing and a prayer 🙏!?!

What could it be, could it be?

JsVi0F.gif

On 11/7/2022 at 7:02 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Believe it or not your sending in grades! Right grades on a wing and a prayer 🙏!?!

What could it be, could it be?

JsVi0F.gif

American Hero is the ringtone on my phone...I'm shocked that someone else knows the song, lol.

Grades in! So, the first round I did on my phone, and did really well. The second round I took way too much time overanalyzing the books on my big work monitors, and did much worse. So, this time, I'm using the monitors, but I only gave myself a few minutes to do it. First idea, best idea. Let's see if it worked!

On 11/7/2022 at 6:47 PM, ChrispyC66 said:

Grades in! 

Best of luck! I think you've beating me every time lol

Seems I'm destined for the middle of the pack! It sounds more gangster than it is lol

On 11/7/2022 at 8:11 PM, youfoundjake said:

I'd be happy to move up to the middle of the pack.:violin:

In time! I can ramble about the last time I placed low

Spoiler

But I remember the 1st grading contest I was in, I too was bottom of the pack. That was back when donated prizes were available but not over abundant. I had offered a prize but still didn't place high enough to receive one, as there weren't enough prizes to accommodate my low placing lol

So I was new, had only offered transformers firsts, but was about to have to send out a prize and not get one in return due to low placing. Obviously I didn't know how to grade and Someone claimed it, but then said no worries on sending it, cause they had enough drek. I still have the books as a reminder, but they had placed low to not want any prizes available. 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 11/7/2022 at 8:28 PM, Point Five said:

Grades submitted!

24 hours early even? :baiting:

Lol I'm glad you had a happy day that was your own, bday :)

I got to thinking I didn't mean to call you my "spare a grade" fried, but it's where we converse the most.

Aaaaaannnnnnd I don't think I ever posted, so grades in!!