• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need facilitators for Fan Expo SF and GalaxyCon Columbus
1 1

10 posts in this topic

On 11/3/2022 at 8:41 AM, celluloidbuff said:

Not 100% sure, but Dan Partouche from OneStop Comic Shop might be doing GalaxyCon Columbus.

+1, One Stop will be there for GalaxyCon - Columbus

OP, if you find one for Fan Expo SF, please share haha  I will say this though, Captured will make an announcement on their website a few days prior or week of a show.  Like they just announced on their website they're going to Rhode Island CC.  They announced like a day before on their website they were going to a Fan Expo event in June, forget which one but they were the only ones going and I would have liked to get all 4 of the main CW Superman & Lois characters but by then it was too late

Scotts Collectables and Agents of Slabs will be there for CGC services at the show. if you check the SCOTT'S COLLECTABLES website you will see a post that they will be in attendance. I will be at the show, hopefully I will be able some of you there.

image.thumb.png.907764acf7b406f4cceea690af41ea57.png