• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My books may be delayed by UPS for the Todd McFarlane signing
2 2

12 posts in this topic

Hello…..I submitted 3 books for the Todd McFarlane private signing and they were shipped via UPS 2 day air. They are supposed to be there tomorrow by 7pm but tracking now says they may be delayed due to the weather. What happens if they arrive after the deadline of November 11th? Thanks in advance for any information you can share.

• Administrator

Hello, 

If your submission is not delivered before the the cut off date, we will not be able to guarantee it is sent through the signing. We will do everything we can however to still have your submission sent through but with the large number of submissions we are receiving for this signing, it may not be received in time for the event. If this happens, our team will contact you about how you would like to proceed (send it back as is or send it through another service. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

On 11/10/2022 at 10:45 AM, MattM CS said:

Hello, 

If your submission is not delivered before the the cut off date, we will not be able to guarantee it is sent through the signing. We will do everything we can however to still have your submission sent through but with the large number of submissions we are receiving for this signing, it may not be received in time for the event. If this happens, our team will contact you about how you would like to proceed (send it back as is or send it through another service. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

When does the signing start?

• Administrator

Hello,

We do not make the dates public knowledge until the signing has finished. We did take a number of submissions to NYCC 2022 to have McFarlane sign them there so you may see some of your submissions moving through the system or finished shortly. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

On 11/10/2022 at 9:51 AM, MattM CS said:

Hello,

We do not make the dates public knowledge until the signing has finished. We did take a number of submissions to NYCC 2022 to have McFarlane sign them there so you may see some of your submissions moving through the system or finished shortly. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

I have McFarlane book delivered to CGC OCT 10th that is still not under submission tracking! I've seen peoples who were delivered last week check in, while mine is in LIMBO ???

just curious what is what? I've tried everything to have someone look into it, and all I'm told is it may take 3 more weeks before if it "still isn't checked in" CGC will "then" worry.

Meanwhile I have no comfort in that other than it's the 10th of Nov, 4 weeks after being delivered, and it was there 4 weeks before tomorrows cut off date?

IDK but that isn't making me "excited" lol:cheers: 

On 11/9/2022 at 9:20 PM, Kissfan79 said:

Hello…..I submitted 3 books for the Todd McFarlane private signing and they were shipped via UPS 2 day air. They are supposed to be there tomorrow by 7pm but tracking now says they may be delayed due to the weather. What happens if they arrive after the deadline of November 11th? Thanks in advance for any information you can share.

It guarantees nothing, however I forgot to send off my Jim Lee submission before going on vacation. I returned home 10 days after cut off and shipped it off anyway. It was accepted. 

On 11/10/2022 at 6:21 PM, Hot Nickels said:

It guarantees nothing, however I forgot to send off my Jim Lee submission before going on vacation. I returned home 10 days after cut off and shipped it off anyway. It was accepted. 

I hope it's the same for this signing!  🙏   I sent a couple books that should have been delivered today but forgot that USPS was closed for normal services today.

On 11/11/2022 at 4:52 PM, Jemin said:

I hope it's the same for this signing!  🙏   I sent a couple books that should have been delivered today but forgot that USPS was closed for normal services today.

Mine were supposed to get there on Thursday. Arrived today. So in the same boat. I’d be absolutely shocked if they were rejected and  sent back to me