• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DC Universe live movies, TV, animation, gaming roadmap
4 4

286 posts in this topic

On 1/30/2023 at 4:29 PM, jsilverjanet said:

talk about milking it

not a good start if you ask me

I'm in your camp.

The bringing back of Ben Affleck in Aquaman and Flash and now talking about he is gone, Gadot in Flash and possibly Shazam 2 and now she is gone, and Cavill back and out again within less than a month. And now "Let's give Gunn a chance" after all that. It feels like more WB swirl even with a standalone DC Studios now established.

On 1/31/2023 at 10:06 AM, eastriver400 said:

Come on guys. This may actually work. 

Most people are going to not care, or p**s and moan, until the first trailer comes out in 2 years. The only thing we have right now is grief over the DCEU. Shazam 2 and The Flash will be temporary distractions, as will this 'announcement'.

IDK about you guys, but that was pretty exciting to me. Also sounds like this year's slate of movies are part of the continuity. Shazam, Blue Beatle, etc are sticking around. Flash will used as transitional. Those new projects sound GREAT. A Lanterns TV show... with John Stewart. The Paradise Island TV show being Game of Thrones-esque. (I smell NUBIA!!) 

Also love the idea of DC Elseworlds. 

Whats not to like!!!

(Kindly refrain from turning me into your punching bag) 

Edited by eastriver400

On 1/31/2023 at 12:51 PM, eastriver400 said:

IDK about you guys, but that was pretty exciting to me. Also sounds like this year's slate of movies are part of the continuity. Shazam, Blue Beatle, etc are sticking around. Flash will used as transitional. Those new projects sound GREAT. A Lanterns TV show... with John Stewart. The Paradise Island TV show being Game of Thrones-esque. (I smell NUBIA!!) 

Also love the idea of DC Elseworlds. 

Whats not to like!!!

SWAMP THING MOVIE  

HAL and JOHN true detective show...  geez

https://twitter.com/JamesGunn/status/1620468379672002565?s=20&t=LbGieJC2J3XjSwGPThljLw

On 1/31/2023 at 12:51 PM, eastriver400 said:

Whats not to like!!!

Request denied.

So, Shazam sticks around, but the Superman he directly interacted with doesn't?

The Lanterns show has been in sorts of pre-production for almost a decade.

If Flash is "transitional", that's not a full reboot. I thought they were doing a full reboot? I thought we were treading away from multiple Batmen? All lies?