• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to CGC Mike !
4 4

55 posts in this topic

Mike - I appreciate that you never shy away from an issue. You are always out in front, working things out with board members....

Whether it's an issue with submissions, quality control or "board beefs" you always step in and address the issues the head on.  

You have much more patience than I would and you represent CGC well. 

Edited by KCOComics

On 12/31/2022 at 4:59 PM, KCOComics said:

Whether it's an issue with submissions, quality control or "board beefs" you always step in and address the issues the head on.

Mmmm...board beefs....

office-homer-simpson-drooling-7vrjn3sc1536a73a.gif.c861c9226dee4ebac450a8e623dacd3f.gif

• Administrator

Thank you so much for the kind words, all.  I have not used the reaction feature one time since my employment, but wanted to say I really like all of your posts.    I finally have my dream job that involves comics and great people.  May 2023 be kind to you all.  :smile:

Happy New Year to all the CGC staff who are responsible for providing these forums inc. Mike who is the front line.

These forums are important to a lot of people and you people who keep them going deserve a lot of credit. 

HAPPY '23

On 12/31/2022 at 7:02 AM, CGC Mike said:

Wow!  Thanks all.  You really made my day.  :smile:  You guys make this such a great place.  I am so glad to be a part of it.  Happy New Year.  :cheers:

Happy New Year to @CGC Mike and team. Thanks for all the help and fixing issues in a timely manner this past year.

On 12/31/2022 at 8:48 AM, jimjum12 said:

Thanks for all your hard work. You were great when you were just a civilian and you're even better now. See, power doesn't always corrupt. GOD BLESS.... 

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

THUNDERCLAP.jpg

I concur. He’s been a tough-but-fair overlord.

On 1/2/2023 at 11:18 AM, Larryw7 said:

In many ways, 2022 was one of the worst years of my life. I hope this one has less sorrow and some healing.

Precisely. Experience may vary. :frown:

Mainly I was responding to the aggressiveness of Cho's art, when, generally speaking, the world's had years just as bad or much worse.

Edited by Ken Aldred