• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Lets Fans Vote On Membership Of The X-Men, Again
1 1

40 posts in this topic

https://www.marvel.com/characters/x-men-vote

Participate in the annual election of YOUR protectors of Krakoa…

the X-MEN!

Join the citizens of Krakoa in the annual election of the X-Men! Marvel's fan vote will be 100% responsible for determining the final member of this team, so choose wisely, as your choice will have an everlasting effect on the future of the X-Men and the world at large.

VOTING WILL BE OPEN FROM 9:00am EST JANUARY 31, 2023, TO 11:59pm EST FEBRUARY 3, 2023.

The last member of this new X-Men team is in YOUR hands! Each person can only cast one vote, so scroll down to read about each nominee and make your decision carefully by voting below!

XVOTE23.thumb.webp.db81b8f3a3fe96480ddd9f2cae716a2f.webp

I vote for Hairball who has the catlike ability to cough up hairballs that after ten or so hours of coughing them up may possibly overwhelm a villain by making them laugh so uncontrollably they pee themselves and must depart due to ridicule. Other than that, I'm at a loss.

On 1/31/2023 at 10:55 AM, Tec-Tac-Toe said:

I vote for Hairball who has the catlike ability to cough up hairballs that after ten or so hours of coughing them up may possibly overwhelm a villain by making them laugh so uncontrollably they pee themselves and must depart due to ridicule. Other than that, I'm at a loss.

giphy.gif

What about Safe Space or Snowflake?

Seriously, the only one with potential is Juggs. The more potential for conflict within the team the better. The others have had their chances over the years. And I think they ruined Jubilee's character by making her a vampire with a Devil Dinosaur baby. Or did they retcon that already? Marvel needs two X-Titles and that is it. Uncanny X-Men written by Bendis and X-Factor written by Peter David. Put everything else on the bench, and go full on "Back to Basics" with the franchise.

And X-Men: Apocalypse was not a terrible movie. 

The current X-Men creators apparently don't understand how time works in comic books.  They keep holding these annual elections and stupid events (Hellfire Gala :facepalm:) every year in real time, when in the comics continuity, it's been maybe a month or two at most since the previous ones.  :screwy:

On 2/1/2023 at 2:39 AM, D2 said:

Whoever set up this voting system, clearly doesn’t care. 

I can’t even vote. It just shows me a bunch of pictures and whenever I click on them, it just pulls up their bio. 

There is no clear way to navigate this. Dumb. Pass. 

It worked for me. It just gave me the list of candidates and I chose who I wanted (Juggernaut, for the record) and voila, vote registered. Easy peasy. 

On 1/31/2023 at 11:10 AM, Gonzimodo said:

The current X-Men creators apparently don't understand how time works in comic books.  They keep holding these annual elections and stupid events (Hellfire Gala :facepalm:) every year in real time, when in the comics continuity, it's been maybe a month or two at most since the previous ones.  :screwy:

When you abandon continuity and :censored: on everything that made you good, you can do whatever you want!

On 1/31/2023 at 2:40 PM, Cat said:

It worked for me. It just gave me the list of candidates and I chose who I wanted (Juggernaut, for the record) and voila, vote registered. Easy peasy. 

Must be a Canadian thing