• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MegaCon 2023 - March 30 to April 2 - Orlando, FL
4 4

58 posts in this topic

I moved out of Florida over twelve years ago so the last time I attended MegaCon was probably 2008 or 2009.  I had also attended a few times before then.
From what I remember, the show turned away a bit from comics.  Lots of cosplay, toys, swords, cards, etc.  Comic dealers were there but not as many and prices were high.

Great facility.

I agree.  A lot of the shows have gone away from comic books these days and this show may be no different.  I mainly go these days to add to my sketch book, get a few signatures and meet a few artists (maybe even a fellow boardie or two).  I grew up in Florida and will be visiting family.  So hopefully (I've never been to Megacon), I can pick up a book or two, a few signatures, and a nice sketch at the show.

Dale Roberts Comics will be in booth 1031 with tons of new inventory! I am traveling next week to purchase a high grade Silver/ Bronze collection which will be debuting at this show! Full or near full runs of many titles from Marvel & DC from 1962 - mid 70s.

www.DaleRobertsComics.com

Edited by Dale Roberts

We will be at booth Megacon and C2E2 since they are scheduled on the same weekend. Alex and Greg will be in Megacon, so please be sure to stop by Booth #1029 to see what we brought. I believe Megacon put most of the dealers together this year, so hopefully we are all easier to find than last year!

Booth-Graphic-Megacon-2023.jpg

On 2/12/2023 at 7:08 PM, HighRadArt said:

I didn't see a post for this so... I've never been to this show but since I'll be in Florida I have a ticket to attend.

Link

My 11 year old son wants to go to this. Just realized that Saturday is sold out! I may take him out of school on Friday and make a day of it. We are a couple of hours from Orlando. I’ve heard all positive feedback about this event. 

On 3/19/2023 at 7:07 AM, GrasshopperFF said:

My 11 year old son wants to go to this. Just realized that Saturday is sold out! I may take him out of school on Friday and make a day of it. We are a couple of hours from Orlando. I’ve heard all positive feedback about this event. 

Where at?  Just curious as I grew up in Citrus County.  I now live in Washington state and hope this show is better than what ECCC has become.  ECCC use to sell out early and I looked forward to it but haven't been back in years.

On 3/19/2023 at 11:11 AM, HighRadArt said:

Where at?  Just curious as I grew up in Citrus County.  I now live in Washington state and hope this show is better than what ECCC has become.  ECCC use to sell out early and I looked forward to it but haven't been back in years.

We are on Anna Maria Island. Manatee County. I’ve never been. Saturday looks to be the day — tix for children (6-12) are still available.  Looking forward to going! My only gripe is that he wants to get into costume. This guy is not dressing up. 

On 3/24/2023 at 11:05 AM, Doc McCoy said:

Any chance of a directory to go along with the floor plan so we know where people are located?

Under Exhibitors/Industry and then Exhibitor Directory, or the link above the floor plan.  The list is split up and the booth numbers are listed after each name/retailer.