• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finally...an Alex Ross signing
3 3

97 posts in this topic

On 7/15/2023 at 1:40 PM, Sellers84 said:

Just got mine yesterday 

image.jpg

lol That is what I woulda shoulda coulda done lol 

I wonder how much that book is "pressable" though, so I chickened out, I have 9.4 and not that I'd expect a drop in grade, it just seemed out of reach for me.

That is so cool though, and I would say my 1st experience with the Alex Ross style, especially the statue of this ^^ 

On 7/15/2023 at 3:58 PM, MultiSig Mike said:

Got mine too from FL. Worth the wait as I got 2 artists sigs, and a custom label on each.

20230715_165709.jpg

I guess you relied on CGC to window bag. Whew! Glad it went well! Those look nice! All silver 💕

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 7/15/2023 at 2:29 PM, Kerdese said:

Just got mine back! I would’ve sent in more Avengers, but these were the only ones that looked like 9.8’s.

IMG_0080.jpeg

AF459BA3-9741-431E-AE11-9E0CDDA329C0.jpeg

IMG_0088.jpeg

0C343BEE-58E6-49A4-B86B-C9A198CF108F.jpeg

IMG_0078.jpeg

IMG_0079.jpeg

IMG_0074.jpeg

Love that Iron Man!

Is there anyone else out there that is still waiting on their Alex Ross book(s)?  My submission has been sitting is Grading/Quality Control for a few weeks now.  I'm just curious if anyone else is still waiting.

On 7/24/2023 at 7:16 PM, Chaz G. said:

I sent my mis-graded Alex Ross Double Cover back for M.E. It was regraded and shipped out 3 days ago, with no grade on the cert #(4285699001) and no notes. Awesome!

@CGC Mike 

On 7/24/2023 at 7:57 PM, Chaz G. said:

Thanks, but Mike is already aware.

Understood. I started to add more to my post, but I figured there was a reason a season boardie hadn't tagged. No worries! Lord willing it gets resolved, and or we hear the good news of it. :cheers: