• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission Tracking Down?
2 2

46 posts in this topic

• Administrator

I appreciate the heads up, everyone.  I have made sure that web help knows about all individuals that are experiencing this, as is seems some people are not currently affected.

So I access the CGC Submission Tracking page on my android phone and also on my PC.  When I reload the page on my phone, I get no submissions.  When I reload the page on my PC, I see all of my submissions within the 16 months.  On my phone, I can see all of my packing slips, but not any submissions.  ???

On 3/15/2023 at 12:12 PM, Still Only 20¢ said:

So I access the CGC Submission Tracking page on my android phone and also on my PC.  When I reload the page on my phone, I get no submissions.  When I reload the page on my PC, I see all of my submissions within the 16 months.  On my phone, I can see all of my packing slips, but not any submissions.  ???

@CGC Mike I can confirm this. If I open the submission site via Chrome on my mobile phone, I get no results, but if I switch to Desktop mode within Chrome on my phone (effectively emulating a PC), I can see my submissions. It works fine on my laptop. Appears to be something with default settings for mobile phones?

On 3/15/2023 at 5:14 PM, J Bill said:

@CGC Mike I can confirm this. If I open the submission site via Chrome on my mobile phone, I get no results, but if I switch to Desktop mode within Chrome on my phone (effectively emulating a PC), I can see my submissions. It works fine on my laptop. Appears to be something with default settings for mobile phones?

My experience is the same as J Bill's.  If I switch my phone Chrome browser to Desktop mode and refresh, I see my expected submissions. Just turning my phone landscape does not cause my submissions to display. When I turn Desktop mode off, submissions no longer appear. 

On 3/15/2023 at 12:12 PM, Still Only 20¢ said:

I am noticing the same issue as of this morning on my iPhone Safari browser.

On 3/15/2023 at 7:15 PM, CGC Mike said:

I have sent several e-mails to web help.  They are fully aware of the problem.  Hopefully, it will be resolved soon.

Thank you, Mike! (thumbsu    PC/Laptop, a-ok.  Phone, zilch.

Edited by workingdog