• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*Grade Is In!* PGM Amazing Spider-Man #252
2 2

15 posts in this topic

Hey all! I'm really hoping for a 9.6 on this one, but I'd love input before I sub. Flaws include one very small spine tick (that I can see) on the BC very top near the spine, minor bindery tears at the top and bottom spine (both around 1/16 inch or less), and very slightly white/blunted corner BRFC (though corner is fully intact). BLBC has slight bend, but it is not color breaking--it looks worse in the picture but should almost certainly press out to present better. Curious what y'all think--9.6 possible with a C&P? I know graders are probably very tough on this comic. Thanks ahead of time!

ASM1.jpg

ASM2.jpg

ASM3.jpg

ASM4.jpg

ASM5.jpg

ASM6.jpg

ASM7.jpg

ASM8.jpg

ASM9.jpg

ASM10.jpg

ASM11.jpg

Edited by Nsschenks

On 3/23/2023 at 5:26 PM, scburdet said:

>9.2 I don't see bindery tears, or they're very small. A little unusual for this issue.

Possibly I misused the term. Just a little roughness to the very top and bottom corners of the spine. No actual tears I suppose!

On 8/5/2023 at 3:52 PM, Nsschenks said:

Nice surprise here. Felt like a solid 9.4/9.6 to me, but I think I got a generous grader this round of submissions (something like 8 of the 13 books came back higher than expected). Props to @Claire_Thing for the bullseye!

IMG_6133.jpg

Nice get.  I had it around a 9.4/9.6 myself.