• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'll Show You Mine If You Show Me Yours: I tripple dog dare you to show just one of your treasures that is not posted anywhere else
4 4

95 posts in this topic

On 4/15/2023 at 1:51 PM, Wolvie_Fan said:

From "The Studio", a killer piece by Michael Kaluta.  Intolerance, 1978. page 67.  

Klaluta Intolerance 1978.jpeg

Thank you for this. We don't love enough on the great Michael Kaluta. You understood the assignment
(thumbsu

On 4/16/2023 at 3:36 PM, Bill C said:

First off, absolute killer piece, congrats that you acquired it!

Second- I'm confused. Maybe a couple years ago, someone came on these boards and showed this image, along with ones of Namor, Namora, and the Torch- was that you? They were all from the same notebook.

I acquired two of the three. My friend got hold of the Human Torch+Namora.

On 4/16/2023 at 5:45 PM, delekkerste said:

Got this one back in 2016 and never posted it - love it, though! A killer title splash page from Conan the Barbarian #79 by Howard Chaykin & Ernie Chan featuring Belit, Neftha and multiple images of Conan. :headbang: 

HowardChaykinConantheBarbarian79p12018scan.thumb.jpg.d487314deaf9b5c9c9da5721ef2a0105.jpg

Chaykin is outstanding gee what a splash! I appreciate you sharing that Gene.

On 4/16/2023 at 3:10 PM, Unstoppablejayd said:

I’ll play along… I post most everything so this was a tough one for me… but I bought this from a pretty black hole collections couple months ago and haven’t posted it anywhere yet Brent Anderson and Bob Wiacek from uncanny X-men 160

the issue where illyana gets aged and powered up to the Magic we all know and love! 
couple things I love about this page Belasco breaking the forth wall calling Illyana and of course a fastball special!

0EB46082-F54E-46BC-A90F-96184BDA89D5.jpeg

Yes. This is great. Exactly what I hoped for when I put up the thread thank you.

On 4/16/2023 at 7:17 AM, Drummy said:

I'll play!  I've slowly (read that word with emphasis) been gathering a few Marvel Bronze Age superhero splashes, and here's one I haven't posted anywhere -- Hulk #202 splash by Sal B./Staton:

image.jpeg.99168e33005f96d95cf336b2bd5f8332.jpeg

I truly love Sal but Joe Staton is a real comic art unsung hero. What a tremendous splash thank you.

On 4/16/2023 at 7:04 PM, cloud cloddie said:

Never posted this, partly because I still haven’t done a good scan of it. Oversized recreation from 2017 Bill did.

93592103-A4C1-4D16-9D04-7AA7EE9C3B2B.png

Is that Demon Bear?? Reminds me of seventies begging our dad to take us to the drive in to see Grizzly. He did. We regretted it. 👍