• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2023 CGC Grading Contest Season 2 Spring Edition (#6) Round 1
18 18

169 posts in this topic

• Administrator

So far, 82 participants have submitted their grades.  That leaves nearly 50 people that I have not received a PM from.  Less than 24 hours left in this round.

Oh, 2 people have 4 bullseyes and a score of 1.

On 4/23/2023 at 8:32 AM, trmoore54 said:

Best to get these grades in and not overthink it.  As usual always waffle between 2 .5 differential grades. Hoping I've picked the right ones... :wishluck:

Hey Tom,

Good to see you around - let's connect soon - Really!  :peace:

For as much as it pleases the wider participants of this, the 'Spring Edition' grading contest, blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah, my opening grades can now be considered by the common considered majority to be, in fact, 'in'.

• Administrator
On 4/24/2023 at 9:04 AM, CGC Mike said:

My apologies, Mike.   
I sent these last night, but looking this morning it appears they were lost in cyber space.  
Thank you for sending this out. 

On 4/23/2023 at 6:24 PM, divad said:

Hey Tom,

Good to see you around - let's connect soon - Really!  :peace:

Hey Dave...hope all is well with you and family.  I'll send you a PM.  Would be good to chat/catch up. :headbang:

• Administrator

103 participants have submitted their grades.  1 person submitted 5 bullseyes, and has a score of 0  If you have submitted your grades, and have not heard from me, please bump our PM.