• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In Memory of Thomas Drew our DJPinkpanther67 and to help his family in their time of need. Recap Page 24 more is most welcome!!
25 25

518 posts in this topic

On 5/14/2023 at 2:22 AM, CHASEnBLUE said:

Since two sold of three Spider-man #7's right away (very late in the evening), let's increase the donation totals available to seven (7) on my end. So, there are now five (5) of these available at $75 each shipped (estimated shipping date Monday, May 22).

God bless everyone in this thread so far with their selfless donations being monetary or product. 

I will take one. Thank you for your generous offer.

Since two sold of three Spider-man #7's right away (very late in the evening), let's increase the donation totals available to seven (7) on my end. So, there are now five (5) of these available at $75 each shipped (estimated shipping date Monday, May 22).

God bless everyone in this thread so far with their selfless donations being monetary or product. 

I’ll take one! Thank you for your generosity! 

On 5/14/2023 at 1:22 AM, CHASEnBLUE said:

I’ll take 2 if available, thank you for your donation!

I think these have all been claimed but just in case… :takeit:  

On 5/14/2023 at 1:59 AM, CHASEnBLUE said:

So I got my first two of these Spider-Man #7's back (Spider-boy) and sold them quickly on my ebay store for $124.99 (verifiable by simple ebay sold searches and looking at my recently sold items - link available in my profile). I have a few dozen 9.8's that are shipping back to me and estimated delivery date is Friday, May 19th. GPA is $126.

Let's start with three available at $75 each shipped - or more if you want to increase the donation - with all proceeds going to the family. An excellent price for members of these boards! If you take, please state how many. If the delivery date is accurate, I will ship to you on Monday, May 22.

Please see my Kudos thread as well if need be, no worries on your end for sure.

Spider-man7GPA.thumb.png.46154180ce318449bb90d1b5eed134c2.png

20230511_223557.jpg

20230511_223609.jpg

If one is still available I will take one.  I was actually looking around for one of these. 

@skypinkblu

Let me know. 

On 5/14/2023 at 11:06 AM, vaillant said:

Maybe you should tag or PM CHASEnBLUE, Sharon is just managing the thread. :)

I directly replied to his comment, so I believe that he should get the notification.

BTW... good to see you and hope all is well. 

ill take 1 too if you have any more @CHASEnBLUE

thx

Thank you to all who picked up spidey's that'll be it for now 😁.

I'll reply to everybody a little bit later today who took one, I'm on the road right now sorry for not replying sooner.

Have a blessed day!

On 5/13/2023 at 11:06 PM, toro said:

Normally I don't buy modern slabs, but why not. :takeit: one please

On 5/13/2023 at 11:08 PM, scooter99 said:

I'll take one please:takeit:

On 5/14/2023 at 12:55 AM, JustJimN said:

Very generous donation on your part!

I'll take one.

Thanks 😊 

On 5/14/2023 at 12:57 AM, loboagain said:

I will take one.  Thanks 

On 5/14/2023 at 1:38 AM, MBFan said:

I'll take 1, please.

On 5/14/2023 at 4:57 AM, Dormian said:

I will take one. Thank you for your generous offer.

On 5/14/2023 at 5:11 AM, SpideyFein said:

I’ll take one! Thank you for your generosity! 

On 5/14/2023 at 6:28 AM, Gsims718 said:

I’ll take 2 if available, thank you for your donation!

On 5/14/2023 at 6:42 AM, CAHokie said:

I think these have all been claimed but just in case… :takeit:  

On 5/14/2023 at 8:04 AM, Buzzetta said:

If one is still available I will take one.  I was actually looking around for one of these. 

@skypinkblu

Let me know. 

On 5/14/2023 at 8:26 AM, GAMBIT said:

ill take 1 too if you have any more @CHASEnBLUE

thx

Ok all, I quoted everyone who took one. If you have not done so already, please make the donation through the GoFundMe link and pm me your mailing info. If I missed you here please let me know.

I expect to get these Friday, inspect them and box securely as always, and get them out on Monday the 22nd. If any hiccups occur I will keep you each posted and will send you tracking info through pm next weekend.

I'm happy to be among a wonderful and generous group of people here on the boards. May God bless you and your families ten-fold. Thank you!

Aaron

@skypinkblu

Edited by CHASEnBLUE

On 5/14/2023 at 2:42 PM, CHASEnBLUE said:

Ok all, I quoted everyone who took one. If you have not done so already, please make the donation through the GoFundMe link and pm me your mailing info. If I missed you here please let me know.

I expect to get these Friday, inspect them and box securely as always, and get them out on Monday the 22nd. If any hiccups occur I will keep you each posted and will send you tracking info through pm next weekend.

I'm happy to be among a wonderful and generous group of people here on the boards. May God bless you and your families ten-fold. Thank you!

Aaron

@skypinkblu

This donation was very generous of you. Going back I think we claimed more than you intended to sell but you still gave one to everyone. <3

On 5/14/2023 at 12:32 PM, CAHokie said:

This donation was very generous of you. Going back I think we claimed more than you intended to sell but you still gave one to everyone. <3

Thank you!

I would love to help out! Offering these 2 items for $40 

Taschen Marvel book set and DVD set of the Spider-man movies!

Please send me or @skypinkblu proof of donation & I will mail to anywhere in the U.S. on me.

677649BD-BBE0-4E4C-8214-60D6256526E1.jpeg

Edited by Comics4All

On 5/13/2023 at 7:59 PM, KCOComics said:

Bronze Age Horror reader lot. $15

I'm trying to put together a high grade slab run, but I also pick up readers here and there to enjoy the stories. HOS 99 is one of my favorite covers of the run and I had to read the story under the cover. 

IMG_20230513_205633985.jpg

:takeit: