• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In Memory of Thomas Drew our DJPinkpanther67 and to help his family in their time of need. Recap Page 24 more is most welcome!!
25 25

518 posts in this topic

On 5/5/2023 at 8:32 PM, Ryan. said:

As a fellow (occasional) toy collector, allow me to donate on your behalf. 

TMNT Last Ronin Rogue Derelict action figure from NECA. Unopened. 

$50 to the Drew family. I'll cover shipping anywhere.

20230302_094444.jpg.c0267dfd716daee1c86c99fc301763e2.jpg

Thank you Ryan. I am in your debt. I will make this up to you. 

Good morning and thank you again everyone who has been participating.

Carmen told me last night that Thomas's funeral will be live streaming today for those of you who were facebook friends. I don't know anything about facebook, so I'm no  help with that. I don't have a link, but maybe someone else could post it? Sorry I didn't post it last night things were a little hectic.

One piece of housekeeping...Invoicing. In the past I sent invoices to everyone because we used Paypal and I didn't want to post the PP address (the person's email address for those of you who forgot) online. I think most of you were used to that.

Gofundme is different,  I'm not posting personal information...so I posted the link...however people have been pming me, so I think it's easier if I just send joint pms. Simple ones, so I can keep a spreadsheet.

I have been sending pms for those who wanted to be anonymous and anyone who pms me, it's not a big deal, but I'll be a little backed up today.

If you know the person you are purchasing from and want to send your own PM, go for it...you can copy me on it, or just let me know when the payment is made and the book goes out.

I keep a spreadsheet in case there are any problems and for the recipients.  I copy them so they know what is going on.

I did post a sentence in red at the top to make finding the Gofundme easier.  I'll be in and out most of the day, but will catch up in-between. I'll be around this weekend.

Thank you all again...and I'm sure Carmen and her family thank you.

On 5/5/2023 at 10:08 PM, skypinkblu said:

One piece of housekeeping...Invoicing. In the past I sent invoices to everyone because we used Paypal and I didn't want to post the PP address (the person's email address for those of you who forgot) online. I think most of you were used to that.

Gofundme is different,  I'm not posting personal information...so I posted the link...however people have been pming me, so I think it's easier if I just send joint pms. Simple ones, so I can keep a spreadsheet.

I have been sending pms for those who wanted to be anonymous and anyone who pms me, it's not a big deal, but I'll be a little backed up today.

If you know the person you are purchasing from and want to send your own PM, go for it...you can copy me on it, or just let me know when the payment is made and the book goes out.

I keep a spreadsheet in case there are any problems and for the recipients.  I copy them so they know what is going on.

I did post a sentence in red at the top to make finding the Gofundme easier.  I'll be in and out most of the day, but will catch up in-between. I'll be around this weekend.

Thank you all again...and I'm sure Carmen and her family thank you.

Do we need to PM you if we donated? 

I'll be away so I just used the GFM option. If this thread is still up and running Sunday night I'll see if I can dig something up to donate or at least purchase.

On 5/5/2023 at 11:53 AM, Black_Adam said:

In memory of Thomas, I will offer this collection of Bronze Age Thor Marvel Picture Frame covers bought from MCS as a lot. From the MCS auction listing: Issues 198, 201, and 203-208 of Thor (1962 Marvel 1st Series Journey Into Mystery). Most will grade in the VF to FN/VF range.

The photo below is from the original MCS auction listing. The comics have never been removed from the bags they were shipped in. Free shipping in North America. Asking what I paid - $135 USD.

6403168.jpg

:takeit: