• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody here ever met a woman (or man) at a Comic Convention and “got lucky?”
6 6

133 posts in this topic

On 5/17/2023 at 2:51 PM, Comics4All said:
On 5/17/2023 at 1:33 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

20230517_133227.jpg.6dc80f1dbcd92fd53f65253fd5d19334.jpg

Expand  

It's supposed to be read:"Cuck Tales, Woo Hoo!"

mini space ships, aeroplanes! :insane:

No sentince only wheatcakes amirite? It's a duck blur! :banana: 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 5/17/2023 at 9:11 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

"Anything under 10 mph and I can tuck and roll!?"

"You're not going anywhere 3-way!"

Lol ahh big bang I wish they would bring it back I loved that show!

Never seen this or experienced this but it’s probably because the cons I go to are way to crowded now in the GTA…

On 5/17/2023 at 1:25 PM, Transplant said:

Will you please, for the love of God, cancel my subscriptions?  

A good lawyer would have read the fine prints and seen there are no refundifications! :banana:

On 5/17/2023 at 12:31 PM, ThreeSeas said:

A second hand story, but I believe it to be true as my friend that told me was pretty reliable and not known to tell tall tales.

Back in the 1990's, I was talking to one of my co-worker friends about going to comic conventions and such, and to be honest, I cannot remember if he said that this happened at a Comic convention or a Star Trek convention.

This co-worker friend, he had a good friend of his that liked this girl, but of course she had friend-zoned him quite a while ago. He knew her for years. Well, the guy thought that he was getting somewhere when she agreed to share a room with him during the time they would be at the convention, with separate beds of course. He still had hopes. At the show, they had split up for a while to each take in their interests/sites at the convention, and when he got back to their room later on, there she was going at it with some random guy she met earlier that day at the convention. My co-worker friend told me that his guy friend, upon seeing the gal he was in love with, with another guy, just sat on his bed and cried....Ouch. I don't remember too many details of this story as it was from the 90's, but I do remember him saying it was at a convention in Detroit/Novi. So anyone here the lucky one? 

Me, I've never tried to get lucky myself at a comic-con. I'm too interested in comics while there.

That was me. It was the Motor City Comic Con. I was the guy crying, not the guy fornicating.

On 5/17/2023 at 7:52 PM, Cat said:

Afterwards I got the talking of my life from my fiancee, and she didn't let me wait in line by myself again for the rest of the con. :blush:

After afterwards I am sure your fiancee got the strongest shagging (judging by the way you semi described the cosplayers attire and body.) :roflmao:

On 5/18/2023 at 11:58 AM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

After afterwards I am sure your fiancee got the strongest shagging (judging by the way you semi described the cosplayers attire and body.) :roflmao:

^^

On 5/17/2023 at 10:58 AM, Dr. Balls said:

I've been here (mostly) for 12 years - and have not been to a single convention in all that time. I'm sure I'm missing out on all sorts of in-person camaraderie and salacious con drama.

I will guarantee a plane ticket with your name on it for C2E2 Chicago next year and a ticket to the con if you cover the alcohol. :cheers: