• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What do “msl” and “vol” mean on this label?
1 1

9 posts in this topic

Curious to know what these designations mean. Google searches don’t seem to know and I don’t see mention of them anywhere in your grading guide. Thanks!

Paul

IMG_0674.png

Edited by Paul Kosnik
Typo

• Administrator

Thanks for the additional information. I was able to pull up this certification number and it appears that this is an error that was not supposed to be included on the label. It is not pertinent to the comic itself and would be removed if submitted for a paid reholder service. 

On 6/6/2023 at 8:10 AM, CrystalM CS said:

Thanks for the additional information. I was able to pull up this certification number and it appears that this is an error that was not supposed to be included on the label. It is not pertinent to the comic itself and would be removed if submitted for a paid reholder service. 

Interesting, I appreciate the info. Thanks!

Paul

On 6/6/2023 at 9:10 AM, CrystalM CS said:

Yeah but what do they stand for?

On 6/17/2023 at 9:13 PM, Eric C M said:

could be the initials of the book graders?

That's what I thought at first, but @CrystalM CS said that they weren't pertinent, so it really can't be the graders. Whatever they stand for, it's quite obvious, from their silence, that they don't want us to know.