• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Expo Dallas 2023!! Comic Con. Pictures and Report, making a weekend of it, haha!

142 posts in this topic

On 6/13/2023 at 9:37 AM, 1Cool said:

As long as the money has been handed over I don't think they really care if the person shows up to get the autograph.  The number of total autographs that were sold should be really easy to calculate if they sold them online.

Right, that of course makes sense. So they're under no obligation to stay late and keep signing considering they already have the money in hand. Which makes staying late to keep signing nice.

On 6/13/2023 at 12:08 PM, TheCollector2016 said:

Right, that of course makes sense. So they're under no obligation to stay late and keep signing considering they already have the money in hand. Which makes staying late to keep signing nice.

I'm probably too cynical to believe that celebrities do anything for free, either in dollars or time obligations to the promoter. I hope I'm wrong.