• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Expo Dallas 2023!! Comic Con. Pictures and Report, making a weekend of it, haha!

142 posts in this topic

On 6/9/2023 at 8:59 PM, musicmeta said:

Great Pics!  I took some too.  I had to leave a bit early today.  Pretty crowded for a Friday start time of 4:00PM (2:00PM if you bought a 3 day pass (which I did) ).

I did too! 3 day is awesome. I did feel the disturbance in the force Friday and I left early today Saturday, as it was elbow room everywhere, but will return to finish up tomorrow Sunday ☀️🌞 bright and early!

Feel free to post your pics when you have the time!

On 6/10/2023 at 7:02 PM, FlyingDonut said:

This makes my eyeballs bleed. Put your books in alphabetical order. How hard is that?:facepalm:

lol that's the one where when I saw scud, I asked how much haha. it was truly a jumble. He quoted me $100, I said $90? he went cash ok, and I paid, but when he got it down the sticker said $30 loldoh! I was like c'mon, but that is "what he paid" he said haha. I still don't know if I got hoodwinked, but it is a 1st print tmk :shy:

I know you didn't ask all this but, it was a booth that had me scratch my head :shy: 

On 6/10/2023 at 7:31 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

lol that's the one where when I saw scud, I asked how much haha. it was truly a jumble. He quoted me $100, I said $90? he went cash ok, and I paid, but when he got it down the sticker said $30 loldoh! I was like c'mon, but that is "what he paid" he said haha. I still don't know if I got hoodwinked, but it is a 1st print tmk :shy:

I know you didn't ask all this but, it was a booth that had me scratch my head :shy: 

I really know nothing about the book, but will probably pick up in the copper thread, as it has been spokenof/hypedof/ and there, and I tried reading it, but again is typical of the 90's, which most of the time is hit and miss :shy:

That and it evidently had a video game, there are videos on the internet to watch though :insane:lol 

Man, Had to skip Saturday's session.  Wife was sick.  Hung around to see if she needed to be taken to an ER center.  She felt better later on.  Probably something she ate?...not sure.  

I should be there tomorrow morning when they open up or very shortly after if no interruptions occur. 

On 6/10/2023 at 8:21 PM, musicmeta said:

Wow! very crowded like the past ones I've been too.  Jammed packed with people.  

ya if she was ill, today was too busy :cheers:

Prayers! and glad they feel better is the main thing, busy day for sure :shy: 

Spoiler

I had a family member fall just before dinner and break their pinky catching themselves. Having it x-ray now, it is a clutter day lol 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM