• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dave Gibbons Signing
1 1

10 posts in this topic

On 6/16/2023 at 9:24 PM, roach04 said:

Anyone know when this is happening?  (Just curious as I went to start a Gaiman sub and saw my Gibbons books in the tracker LOL)

I read on their Facebook page that it’s supposed to happen in June.

On 6/16/2023 at 9:24 PM, roach04 said:

Anyone know when this is happening?  (Just curious as I went to start a Gaiman sub and saw my Gibbons books in the tracker LOL)

per their FB post from today, this has just completed …..

1h  · 
We know you guys are going to love this weekend’s #SignatureSeriesSaturday because the CGC Signature Series crew has officially wrapped up our signings over the pond 🇬🇧 with superstar creators #CharlieAdlard, #AndyLanning and #DaveGibbons! Get a load of these deadly sketches and Remarques graced upon your submissions that you’ll surely see movement on soon! Drop a comment if you spot yours and make sure to keep an eye out for more behind-the-scenes looks from our diligent #CGCSignatureSeries team! ✍

My submissions have hit 'Shipped' I sent in 2 Watchmen slabbed 9.6, one retained the grade. The other comes back as a 9.2, a bit disappointed as it is the first downgraded slabbed submission for a CGC event. I acknowledge the risk, but maybe something happened as it crossed the pond. Win some lose some.

Edited by bobotski