• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm back! It's been a few years...
2 2

23 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 6/21/2023 at 12:23 PM, shrunkenhead1 said:

PS I guess this is a new account....hmm, wonder if I can retrieve my old account with thousands of posts attached? I'll look into that...

Is this your old account?  If so, I can merge the 2.

https://boards.cgccomics.com/profile/3036-shrunkenhead/?wr=eyJhcHAiOiJmb3J1bXMiLCJtb2R1bGUiOiJmb3J1bXMtY29tbWVudCIsImlkXzEiOjMyOTgwLCJpZF8yIjo2MDczNjN9

On 6/21/2023 at 12:58 PM, CGC Mike said:

Yes, that's me! If you could merge the accounts, I'd be grateful. 

• Administrator
On 6/21/2023 at 2:07 PM, Funnybooks said:

@CGC Mike can you merge my account with Salma Hayek's account?

Careful!  This custom title appeared in my mind.  

Hey, Salma Hayek.  Can I merge my account with yours?  HELLO...

On 6/21/2023 at 11:20 AM, shrunkenhead said:

Hey folks, some of you may remember me being pretty active on the boards a few years back. Long story short: a series of work-related moves resulted in collecting going on hold. Most of my stuff got boxed up and held at a family member's house, as I knew I'd be bouncing around the country for a few years. I drifted away from the board, as life just took a few too many turns to keep up. 

I recently signed up for a long-term position, bought a new house, and have my stuff back! Looking forward to reconnecting and perhaps trading/selling a few goodies. :)

This morning, as I was going through my stuff for the first time and found an Action Comics #29 I'd totally forgotten about. Good stuff. 

Anyhow, heya!

WBTTB!  

On 6/21/2023 at 9:20 AM, shrunkenhead1 said:

Hey folks, some of you may remember me being pretty active on the boards a few years back. Long story short: a series of work-related moves resulted in collecting going on hold. Most of my stuff got boxed up and held at a family member's house, as I knew I'd be bouncing around the country for a few years. I drifted away from the board, as life just took a few too many turns to keep up. 

I recently signed up for a long-term position, bought a new house, and have my stuff back! Looking forward to reconnecting and perhaps trading/selling a few goodies. :)

This morning, as I was going through my stuff for the first time and found an Action Comics #29 I'd totally forgotten about. Good stuff. 

Anyhow, heya!

Don't know who you are but welcome back.

I had a copy of Action 29 lost it years ago could you tell me if there are any identifying marks so I can tell you if it's mine. :whistle:

Edited by woowoo

• Administrator
On 6/22/2023 at 9:29 AM, shrunkenhead1 said:

Props to Mike for recovering my old account and posts. :) 

You are welcome.  I have notified someone to have your id changed internally, so it doesn't keep reverting back to the Shrunkenhead1 id.