• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - 9.2 ASM 1
5 5

28 posts in this topic

On 6/30/2023 at 10:17 PM, Sweet Lou 14 said:

Do you (or anyone else) know the origin of the "B" written in pen on the cover?  Does it signify a known collection?

Asking because I've seen other books with this, including a copy of ASM #14 that I once owned.

image.thumb.jpeg.f9472b35c75c803cc2715626346cdf71.jpeg

Unfortunately, I don't know anything about the "B" on the cover or what it may represent.

On 6/30/2023 at 10:17 PM, Sweet Lou 14 said:

Do you (or anyone else) know the origin of the "B" written in pen on the cover?  Does it signify a known collection?

Asking because I've seen other books with this, including a copy of ASM #14 that I once owned.

image.thumb.jpeg.f9472b35c75c803cc2715626346cdf71.jpeg

@october may have some factoids ... GOD BLESS ....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

On 7/1/2023 at 10:56 AM, Retroheavy said:

If anyone out there has a book marked with the letter “B” there is a good chance it originated from the collection I’m selling. Another board member and I discussed it some time ago. Here is what we came up with…

IMG_6462.jpeg

edit

also found a book written by the drug store owners kid on Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/Lessons-Back-Store-Gerald-Briscoe/dp/1532910983

I was wondering if this was the 9.0 that you sold previously here. Perhaps pressed and regraded?