• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sad News...CGC Mike's mother has passed away
10 10

145 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Thank you all for the very kind words.  This thread makes me feel much better.  I will be checking in only for a short time for the next 8 days.  Driving to Vermont this weekend to bury my mom next week, and spend time with family.  It would be best to contact customer service with any issues you might have during this time.  The Ask CGC section usually gets the answers you are seeking the fastest.  I will be reading this thread, as it really cheers me up.  :smile:

Mike

My condolences to you and your family at this difficult time, Mike. My deepest sympathies for your loss. 

Very sorry to hear about the loss of your mother @CGC Mike may you and your family be filled with the warmth of your memories. Remember, those we truly love remain in our hearts and minds and when you come across a smell or item that reminds you of mom, take the moment to embrace the invisible hug that is your mom watching out over you. 

Most sincere condolences to you, Mike. :frown:

I believe that when we lose our Mother, the only thing that we truly lose, is the fear of that loss. Mom will always be with us in our heart, mind and deep within the soul. 

Edited by Artifiction