• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2023 Awards/Registry Freeze Thread
5 5

139 posts in this topic

On 7/21/2023 at 4:20 PM, joeypost said:

Isn’t the day over?

Ya it should be any minute now.... It stopped saying it was to be announced today on the registry home page, so I assume they're in the processes of posting not sure.

I was trying to refresh to post it, but I'm sure cgc mike will have those honors...

Keep in mind the 1-800 number doesn't close until like 7pm eastern, so some work late I'm sure.

It probably is officially closed for business at the moment, the slabbing grading and etc, as it is 5:35 eastern now, Lord willing will be exciting and soon :)

While we wait, I always wondered if you won, if they'd show up under account. The badges do, since they're "credit awards" those might not idk

Screenshot_20230721_165036_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 6/23/2023 at 4:01 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Screenshot_20230623_160030_Samsung Internet.jpg

Yep that's today. Usually has an announcement but he mentioned a vacation, so perhaps the "news thread or announcements" are later. I don't think anybody has missed it. Just patience.

On 7/22/2023 at 4:50 AM, DougC said:

saw the updated badges, didn't win anything but congratulations to everyone that will be announced!

image.png.ef13944aef233a6efd369e4566608f85.png

You should have received an award for your X-Men (1991) Signature Set because it is obviously very well deserving.