• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Expo Chicago 2023
2 2

33 posts in this topic

OK, how about this.  Are any boardies planning to attend? Any dealers on the boards attending?

I think the last time I went was in 2006.  It used to be a good show for comics.  How has it been more recently?

On 7/4/2023 at 7:59 AM, AndyFish said:

Superworld Comics, Harley Yee, Dale Roberts, High Grade Comics (Bob Storms) and Reece's Rare Comics are the ones I know of, this has always been a tremendous buying show for me and one I always look forward to.      

I'll certainly be there again!!!

Is been pretty good for me. Got there late on Friday so rushed through looking at some wall books. Spent a lot of time flipping through boxes today and picked up a few books. Pretty good selection of GA. Hoping to make a deal on something tomorrow :wishluck: and then I'll have more time to try to get some pics. 

My only complaint is that artist alley seems a little hard to navigate. Was difficult to locate the artist I was looking for but I found her eventually. Hopefully I can pick up a commission by the end of the day Sunday. :manhero:

On 8/5/2023 at 5:02 PM, TheWatcher said:
On 8/5/2023 at 3:38 PM, aardvark88 said:

I authorize u to administer greggy's annual b-day spanking. :deadhorse:

Pretty sure the spankings are the reason he comes to Chicago every year lol

Is ... watching permitted? GOD BLESS ...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu