• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2023 CGC Grading Contest Summer Edition (#7) Round 3
9 9

155 posts in this topic

But When Worlds Collide,

said George Pal, to his bride,

I"m gonna give you some terrible thrills.

Grades are in!

On 7/31/2023 at 11:05 PM, skypinkblu said:

If you get this emoji when you submit, is it something to be worried about;)?  :headpat:

In my experience, yes.

(I've been busy and out in the wilds, submitting my grades at the last minute. However, I wonder if subconsciously I'm doing it to avoid Mike's emojis. I won't see his response until the grades are revealed and it saves me the worry and the second-guessing.) (shrug)

Grades are in. They are wrong, inaccurate and pretty much anything other than correct but they are nonetheless in. But after rounds 1 and 2 I am gunning for last place and nothing is gonna stop me at this point:yeehaw:. Sadly the only way to ensure I get the worst score possible is to try my absolute best at grading because I could not intentionally do as badly as I do when I am trying to do well. 

Edited by Batman Fett

On 8/1/2023 at 8:49 AM, pwog said:

Sha - if so, I hope this emoji means good things  :headbang:  :manhero: As I need a change!

On 8/1/2023 at 1:05 AM, skypinkblu said:

If you get this emoji when you submit, is it something to be worried about;)?  :headpat:

We need a definitive ranking of Mike's emoji's. I know the rocket and the superhero are good. The four leaf clover...not as good. I just got the crossed fingers, I think that means doom, right?

I'll be turning mine in like I have the first two times on my phone on the way home from work...It's turned out great so far :facepalm:

• Administrator