• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pop Report Issues Since Switchover

9 posts in this topic

Hey CGC,

Since changes have taken effect, there seem to be issues with your pop report. Are you aware of these issues and attempting to fix them?

Take Umbreon V 189 from Evolving Skies for example. I'm attaching screenshots of its pop report. There are supposed to be 43 pristine 10s and 363 gem mint 10s. When I click on each though for a breakdown, the total for each grade says 109 graded. Many of the cards showing up in the pristine pop, based on sub grades, would not be pristine 10s and should not be in that pop.

Screen Shot 2023-07-22 at 12.45.51 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-07-22 at 12.46.31 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-07-22 at 12.47.02 AM.png

• Administrator

Hello @RoLaren

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are aware of these issues and are working to resolve any incorrectly displayed cards, as we complete the transition to the updated grading scale. We appreciate your patience while we work to address these issues. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know. 

On 7/23/2023 at 10:33 AM, NickiO CS said:

Hello @RoLaren

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are aware of these issues and are working to resolve any incorrectly displayed cards, as we complete the transition to the updated grading scale. We appreciate your patience while we work to address these issues. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know. 

Thank you for the response.

One more question - how long does it take cards to show up in the pop report after they're graded? The same submission I referenced a card from above, submission 4287228, has already been delivered to me according to tracking. Yet the cards in that submission still aren't in the pop.

• Administrator

Hello @RoLaren, the census is updated every Wednesday, but it may vary depend on when your order was shipped. Feel free to reach out to us via email if you don't see your card in the census after this coming Wednesday.

Please let us know if you need help with anything else. Thank you!

On 7/27/2023 at 9:04 AM, KaileeS CS said:

Hello @RoLaren, the census is updated every Wednesday, but it may vary depend on when your order was shipped. Feel free to reach out to us via email if you don't see your card in the census after this coming Wednesday.

@KaileeS CS The cards in submission # 4287228 still are not in the pop report. It has been 3 weeks since this order shipped. Can you please check into this?

Have a reholder sub where none of the grades are showing in the 'status', pop report link gives inaccurate numbers and no scans of the cards are attached to the cert.

Emailed over 2 weeks ago but been given the BGS treatment lmao

• Administrator

Hello @RoLaren, I checked your invoice now, and all cards except for line 3 are in the census. You have to go to the actual census page to see them listed though. I will see if my team can get line 3 into the census for you.

Hello @Fiacs0.owe do not take photos or list grades on reholder orders since the certificate numbers remain the same. All details about the cards can be found on their original certificate numbers.

On 8/10/2023 at 8:58 AM, KaileeS CS said:

Hello @RoLaren, I checked your invoice now, and all cards except for line 3 are in the census. You have to go to the actual census page to see them listed though. I will see if my team can get line 3 into the census for you.

Hello @Fiacs0.owe do not take photos or list grades on reholder orders since the certificate numbers remain the same. All details about the cards can be found on their original certificate numbers.

Hey @KaileeS CS,

The pop report is still really screwed up. Line 3 of submission 4287228 still isn't in the pop. Also, the card I'm attaching a picture of isn't in the pop either.

Will these cards be added to the pop eventually? Or will the pop always be missing cards?

IMG_6090.jpeg