• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trouble with Comiclink Website?
10 10

266 posts in this topic

On 7/30/2023 at 8:47 AM, MR. Pontoon said:

Anybody else having trouble accessing Clink? After I open the website and the page loads, other sites load in it's place.

No issues for me at moment

Edited by MAR1979

Resulted in the same thing as well for me.  Even went on my phone to the comiclink website and sure enough had some spamming pop-up I am not a robot thing happening over and over again.  It was annoying and had to use an anti-malware program to remove the malicious ad.

With most ppl unable to access site without using other 3rd party software to disable the pop up redirect issues, they'd undoubtedly shut it down until they can resolve it rather than have their customers have books not get bid on and selling for chump change. Hopefully they get that issue resolved soon.

On 8/1/2023 at 5:20 PM, pleasurejc said:

I don't want to be too spammy, but I wonder if this was someone that got pissed off about the damn ComicLink stickers?

For the last 5 auctions or so they have not put any on my books . Life is so darn amazing without having to take the bloody things off all the time , because well I do . when books go to me the advertising stops then .:golfclap:

Not saying this has anything to do with their issues;

When you are still running late 1990's code (and they are) in 2023 at very least you are inviting trouble!

P.S. I do feel those folks personally as this will mean near 24/7 hours for many of them for possibly quite a while. Then there is the reputational hit...

Edited by MAR1979