• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baltimore Comic Con Sept 8-10, 2023
4 4

162 posts in this topic

I’m really looking forward to the show.  If I’m not walking around the show, I’ll be hanging at @Superworld’s booth with my boys.  Can’t miss me.  Think Jabba with tattoos and a big beard.  

Looking forward to see @MrBedrock.  I think the last time was at Mid-Ohio (RIP) years and years ago.

Baltimore is a great Comic-centric Con, one of the two best on the East coast imo.  This year alone, if you are like me and like Marvel?  There's over 80 different artist's with a Marvel title!  Heroes Con is the other.  Going to finish this poster at Baltimore and Cincinnati this year, taken 5 years, aiming for 200 signatures.  It's becoming a bit cost prohibitive at $8/average.  Shout out's to all the artists who give 2 free signatures before charging!!! Some of us want stuff for us, thank you. I digress.

I was curious about CGC signatures.  As long as I have my customer info for CGC, I just login at one of the booths there and do the submission onsite correct?  Just verifying there really isn't anything to do before con except bag/board the book with cutout.  I own lots of slabs, only ever done one myself, basically a noob.  Appreciate any help!

Marvel Marvel Poster in carrier.jpg

I'm hoping to do a detailed Con report about the entire show - is there anything that people want to see other than the booths and cosplayers?  I always take a few of the area surrounding the show just to give people the flavor of downtown Baltimore (which is a nice City).

On 8/31/2023 at 1:26 PM, 1Cool said:

I'm hoping to do a detailed Con report about the entire show - is there anything that people want to see other than the booths and cosplayers?  I always take a few of the area surrounding the show just to give people the flavor of downtown Baltimore (which is a nice City).

Your hotel room along with everyone of your meals. 

On 9/2/2023 at 10:59 AM, Iceman399 said:

Are we gunna get pics of you sleeping again??? 

Only if we are lucky!  But I think he said he is sleeping better so no need for naps :(

We're glad to be back at Baltimore this year! We're in booth 504.

image.png.ab685c98edc12f7589a09fd7a608d09b.png

We'll be a boring booth with no books to sell, but available for consignment drop-offs, and also buying. Anybody with questions about that can PM me, or contact our Seller Services department: 817-670-8115 or sellerservices@mycomicshop.com.

You can bring books to us at our booth, or for larger quantities we can arrange to meet you at your vehicle, or even drive to your house/storage unit after the show. We'll go anywhere within a few hours of Baltimore or generally along our path from Baltimore back to Texas, and the more you have, the further out of our way we'll drive to pick up from you. We already have several pickups on our schedule and would be happy to add more, space remaining in our truck permitting.

Looking forward to our hometown show this weekend! Alex, Chase, and I will be there with tons of new material since Chicago. I believe we have added about 250+ new slabs to our convention inventory (several thousand more on the website) since Fan Expo Chicago and also spent several weeks repricing the rest of our existing show inventory to fall more in line with current pricing.

As always, if you have any books you would like to sell or consign please keep us in mind. 

Booth #909 ( same spot as last year)

Booth-Graphic-Baltimore2023.thumb.png.492c721f5e1e7ac3eb7d7f84019294af.png

Edited by AustinReece_GRRC