• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Phantom Lady #17 on feeBay
4 4

33 posts in this topic

On 8/16/2023 at 9:34 AM, plady69 said:

This slight complication appears at the bottom once the full description is opened up . . . 

IMG_6911.png

On 8/16/2023 at 2:03 PM, Readcomix said:

Same guys have a Punch #12 up. You can “buy” it on their site for under half of what it went for at HA a few years ago. Following but I do not trust it.

Thanks.  Don’t see this book for sale very often so I was intrigued. Plus, I have one in my collection and want to maximize profits when I do sell.

I think this seller copied from Heritage.  Same background, same photographs and same book.  Be aware of it.

https://comics.ha.com/itm/golden-age-1938-1955-/superhero/phantom-lady-17-fox-features-syndicate-1948-cgc-vg-35-pink-pages/a/7239-92068.s?ic4=ListView-Thumbnail-071515

Edited by JollyComics

On 8/16/2023 at 12:34 PM, plady69 said:

Reported.  :sumo:

"Save on your purchase with our exclusive coupon code "FIRSTORDER10" Get a 10% discount when you spend over 3k$. Hurry, offer expires in 7 days. Shop now and enter the code at checkout."

Offering discount codes on rare GA mega-keys. No way this was a legit sale. Seller has 0 feedback and created the account on August 9th?