• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Attempting to collect the worlds best collection of video game comic 1st apps in 9.8 only!
2 2

173 posts in this topic

On 2/28/2024 at 5:21 PM, FloridianDemon said:

Ah yeah i just go for the comics, not the manga's. I'm cool with Sonic's 1st comic app or US comic app which ever way :D

True, true, but if I see one I'll tell you as it's just a slender as a mini comic (similar to the one you had graded) ~

On 3/29/2024 at 1:34 PM, FloridianDemon said:

WHOA no not me sadly lol but honestly it doesnt look like at 9.8 to me at all

Yeah, I don't think that's gonna be a 9.8... but on the other hand, no copy of that book has been a 9.8 so far (top of pop are a pair of 9.6s).

And no, that wasn't me as the buyer either.

On 3/29/2024 at 3:17 PM, Qalyar said:

Yeah, I don't think that's gonna be a 9.8... but on the other hand, no copy of that book has been a 9.8 so far (top of pop are a pair of 9.6s).

And no, that wasn't me as the buyer either.

Didn't stop me with the doom, aint gonna stop me now! lol

On 3/29/2024 at 11:27 PM, FloridianDemon said:

A VERY rare one added! this is the 1:10. Stupid hard to find

416740582_1153966105621249_6834128290783124393_n.jpg

That one's pretty impressive, actually. The 1:10 ratio covers on this series are all really, really elusive. I think DC vastly overestimated comic book readers' interest in this property, haha! And they did this 1:10 thing all the way through #4, although I don't think I've ever even seen the #4 ratio in person.

Pretty sure I found the eBay listing you got this from. That was a steal!

On 3/30/2024 at 10:06 AM, Qalyar said:

That one's pretty impressive, actually. The 1:10 ratio covers on this series are all really, really elusive. I think DC vastly overestimated comic book readers' interest in this property, haha! And they did this 1:10 thing all the way through #4, although I don't think I've ever even seen the #4 ratio in person.

Pretty sure I found the eBay listing you got this from. That was a steal!

Right! haven't seen one in 2 years. and yep that was me!! I was scream with joy at price! I buy form that guy alot so he gives me great deals with video game comics. 2 exist on the census, this book was about 11k print run so that shows how scarce the 1:10s are!

On 4/20/2024 at 10:45 PM, FloridianDemon said:

Ugh. I have been trying to get this one for LONG time! one of my fav games! 1st app of Sam & Max! I got it for a steal too. half FMV

79j2ywhi.png

Sam and Max rule.