• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Peach Momoko Limited Signing
1 1

10 posts in this topic

I also have the same concern/curiosity. Is the "capped" number based on orders placed online, or actual comic books received and checked in.

I believe it is based on orders placed, but do not know for certain. Based on tracking info, my Peach Mando should be delivered tomorrow. Hope it makes the "cut"!

I really want that sweet Momoko label for the slab, but I just got some books back from the last Momoko event; so I’m trying to figure out if I can get them reholdered during this event.

Problem is….those Momoko labels are just for this signing event….

On 8/23/2023 at 8:33 PM, Kaito1412 said:

If we mail out our comics but the cap limit is reached while they are in route will they just get sent back and be refunded?

Once they reach the capped number, the option will no longer be available on the drop down menu on the online submission form.

Don't know anything for certain. But I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they did that signing while they were at NYCC last weekend, since Peach was there also. The previous CGC signings with her seemed to coincide with cons she was going to be at in the US. That way they can do her signings without having to either fly her in from Japan to Sarasota, or sending one of their employees from Sarasota to Japan and back.