• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Harley Quinn Thread
1 1

14 posts in this topic

I assumed there was a thread dedicated to Harley Quinn but couldn’t find one, which surprised me. Tons of great books she appeared in!

So figured I’d start one for people to share, but if one exists already please bump it instead.

Anyway, just wanted to start it off by saying a sad day as Arleen Sorkin, the original voice of Harley from the Batman Animated Series has passed. May she R.I.P.

https://deadline.com/2023/08/arleen-sorkin-dead-voice-harley-quinn-days-of-our-lives-1235529041/amp/

Edited by LDarkseid1

I'll contribute with a fun one.  

I used to work in a WB Studio Store and sold the animation art.  I left with a few cool items, but one that I didn't buy when I had the chance was the Women of Gotham piece.  20 years later I finally tracked one down.  This isn't mine, but it's the same piece:

image.jpg

I've a couple of Harley items...
My copy of Mad Love that was signed / remarked by Paul Dini from last year's CGC signing.
(Bruce Timm's signature was there from a previous SDCC signing)

Also signed by Bruce Timm at SDCC was the base of the 1st run of the Harley Black & White statue.

Here is a copy of Batman: Harley Quinn signed by Alex Ross.

Finally, here a sketch classic costume Harley by Jock.
(I wanted / envisioned this to be a companion piece to his Detective Comics #880 cover)

Mad Love.jpg

IMG_6293.jpg.be7eeaf4e021c70ec5c22dc6f7b2ac6e.jpg.4f06da72c1a61927acaf941fe5d52d4a.jpg

Harley Quinn.jpg

Harley Quinn 0.jpg

Edited by Chamber of Chills

image.jpeg.ca173a63af7d39dd63a2166683927942.jpegimage.jpeg.186b5396b2e24734585515b5ad7c6461.jpeg

This is one of the original owner copies I purchased via Westfiled (Edit) Westfield, although I did "file" the comic books (Westfield is going strong and still provides comics in typically excellent condition if they are packaged securely-you request that they do so), (End Edit), Comics mail order. This is the only one I have thus far submitted for grading and have not submitted any of the ones I purchased at LOCs or newsstands, yet.

Edited by Tec-Tac-Toe