• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do you collect comic covers of a certain theme?
2 2

105 posts in this topic

On 8/29/2023 at 5:40 AM, Get Marwood & I said:

Hmmm. Collecting "Flying over Niagra Falls in a barrel in advance of preparing a turkey dinner" books could be an interesting subset.... hm

What do you think of it so far @Djedi:)

It's fun that people can come up with such highly specific comic theme subsets. I do like the uniqueness of it.

On 8/29/2023 at 2:59 PM, Roo_Phillip said:

Currently, it's 

1. Comics that mention or depict The Beatles on the cover.

2. Voluptuous redhead headlight covers.

Basically Charlton, then.

MyLittleMargie54(Vol.1)November1964(12c).thumb.jpg.070511445ffbb5611072e1e7e9f3d3be.jpg CynthiaDoyleNurseinLove67(Vol.2)December1962(9d).thumb.jpg.e6c0872af88c1f4e7880435dd85d1747.jpg

My wife likes to tell people that I like to collect stuff with a girl chained to a wheel. I would expand that to include, chained, tied or “restrained” to any inatimate object. Hot pokers, knives, hypodermic needles, dynamite or wild animals ect are just an added bonus…:roflmao:

On 8/29/2023 at 7:58 AM, O Doyle Rules said:

Any cover that is poker related - Here are some I own (not my copies I just grabbed these images to show) Ha, I just realized all the covers also include a gun. I am always looking to buy more!: 

comic 1.jpg

comic 2.jpg

comic 3.jpg

comic 4.jpg

My favorite...

comdarkmysteries7.jpg