• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage 80s T Shirts Comic super heroes, Concerts, WWF etc. selling for thousands of dollars.
2 2

73 posts in this topic

When my father moved we found boxes of stuff - in one of them was a box of mine and my brother's concert t-shirts from high school in Illinois, roughly 1980-1988. Maybe 200 of them. My daughter has them and slowly sells them on dePop and other places. I kept a couple but they're only display pieces.

High ended original vintage t-shirts are truly in fashion right now.
Sold some Tank Girl shirts I've had since 1994/95 that were imported from the UK for some good money earlier this year.
(I still have two classics on hand)
I don't sell internationally, but both shirts went to two different customers (both based out of Japan) that used a drop shipment company that I sent to a west coast address that then shipped to them.
Both left positive feedback shortly thereafter.

These are the only shirts I have kept with me from high school through middle age.
Approximately 10 moves / purges.

1993 Deadline Teenage Fanclub and 1994 Classic Baseball Tee

My next oldest t-shirt is from 2001.
Which I guess qualifies as Vintage as well now...

IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

Sometime in the mid to late 80’s a bunch of friends and I went to the Fangoria’s Weekend of Horror show at the Jacob Javits Center. I remember I bought some Star Trek Poster books, some Betamax horror videos and this t-shirt. I just looked on eBay and someone is asking this! :whatthe:IMG_2236.thumb.png.84ebd4bca6ef274f3aab08f044818ba8.png

Here’s mine.IMG_2238.thumb.jpeg.37689cadcf3bd272837b6303dc0bd4a1.jpeg