• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2023 CGC Grading Contest Season 2 Fall Edition #8 Round 3
8 8

158 posts in this topic

On 10/28/2023 at 4:09 PM, AbsoluteCarnage said:

Yeah figured that might be the case as well. 

Correct.  I originally thought I had a 7 on Round 2 but pretty sure I have a 6 for an 11 total...nothing to get too chimey about but my best start I think so far in one of these things...now, nailing 15 consecutive bullseyes just might put me in the running... :insane:

Edited by trmoore54

On 10/29/2023 at 12:21 PM, trmoore54 said:

Correct.  I originally thought I had a 7 on Round 2 but pretty sure I have a 6 for an 11 total...nothing to get too chimey about but my best start I think so far in one of these things...now, nailing 15 consecutive bullseyes just might put me in the running... :insane:

Yeah that torn book from end to end I had never anticipated getting a 4.0 so got hammered with 5 points on that. Had no idea where that was going grade wise but had a bullseye and 4 points total on the other 4 books. 1 rough book can put anyone pretty far back in regards to this stuff. You're doing alot better than my 17. God speed ;-)

On 10/30/2023 at 1:46 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Happy B-Day!!

Nicely done :)

Yes, Happy Birthday @Point Five Capture.PNG.4a9b0304371c4b768d16f030d88a6a71.PNG 

Let's hope there's a present in the form of a CGC grading credit waiting for you at the end of R4. Finishing 8th to 12th place just isn't going to cut it this time! :wishluck: