• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any idea what's going on with the turnaround times?
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I have an order I sent like 6 weeks ago now that still showing as Received, seems like the past month or two that grading and turnaround times have gotten really long. Previous orders over the past few years have only taken like 2 weeks or less until they were returned which I really like from CGC, but now it seems that the orders are taking really long with no movement. I have a second order that was just marked as Received and am planning on sending in a third order soon within the next week. Are there currently issues with the slowdown and could we expect a return to faster turnaround times soon, or are the times expected to increase even more?

• Administrator

Hello @NuM_Brrr_WoN

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are experiencing a larger than projected volume of submissions which has contributed to the increased turnaround time. We are working to put resources in place to handle this increased volume and hope to reduce turnaround times soon, but I cannot project when we will return to the shorter times we were seeing about 2+ months ago. 

We appreciate your patience and we are working to complete all submissions as quickly as possible. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know.