• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Price Variant Notations

4 posts in this topic

Greetings CGC,

I recently sent a few low value comics to be graded ONLY because those particular books did not appear to be listed in the census.  Today, I see the books are noted as having been "shipped", and I was able to see the labels.  The books in question are Flash Gordon (King Publishing) #s 7-9 and they are the United Kingdom Price Variants (not the United States Price Variants).

Is there a list somewhere of which books would be recognized by CGC as a price variant?  I want to send more price variant books, but....

As my books are labeled now, they are not worth the cost of having them graded.

Thank you in advance.

On 10/27/2023 at 5:10 AM, MattM CS said:

Hello @Yorick

Can you send me your submission number or the certification number of these books so I can review this with our team? 

Thank you, Matt.

Submission # 4334852

When I entered the books into the submission form, I specifically created new entries so that these may be categorized with the price variant notation and not the "usual" Flash Gordon copies.