• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hero Restoration, Anyone know the latest?
27 27

1,927 posts in this topic

On 8/21/2024 at 2:19 PM, thehumantorch said:

Wonderful.  

mycomicshop/Conan has repeatedly answered questions and addressed issues on the boards and clearly values their reputation and their customers.

I can totally see that. I have bought stuff from them from time to time. After this, they definitely get a huge check mark in my book. I still can't believe my book was found. It's in absolutely terrible condition, but at least now, I can get it properly restored. 

On that note, does anyone know a good restoration expert? My book needs a massive amount of work. 

On 8/21/2024 at 2:11 PM, Copy801 said:

Mycomicshop has my book! It's going to be submitted into evidence in the case and then returned once the case is over. 

This is getting good!  So glad to hear it!

On 8/21/2024 at 2:58 PM, Neo "The One" said:

This is getting good!  So glad to hear it!

Thanks! I got very very lucky. This is a photo of some books Hero restoration was working on in 2022. I don't know if you saw this or if it has anything you weren't aware of. 

20220927_224920.jpg

On 8/21/2024 at 11:47 AM, SpineTic said:

https://herorestorationcomic.com/

Mike DeChellis Arrested!

Note, we are not associated with Mike DeChellis  HeroRestoration.net or HeroRestorationComics.com

Screenshot_20240821_122249_Samsung Internet.jpg

Yeah - that is my site.  Is this really Mike now?  I can upload his pic.  Oddly enough the local news station used an AI image of a guy with an old ratty AI generated "Comic Book" as his pix on their report.  I was dying. rs=w:600,h:300,cg:true

On 8/21/2024 at 3:07 PM, KCOComics said:

I'm really glad to hear the book was found!!! It may take some time to get back,  but at least you'll get it back. 

Big shout out to @mycomicshop.  I appreciate how responsive they are toward this matter, but beyond this they always act with integrity and class. 

Thanks so much. I'm looking to see who can actually do restoration on my book now that i'll be getting it back. I had to save up for quite a bit to afford getting the restoration done so i'm hoping I can get a good deal somewhere. Especially considering I'm down a couple of grand. 

On 8/21/2024 at 3:10 PM, Copy801 said:

Thanks so much. I'm looking to see who can actually do restoration on my book now that i'll be getting it back. I had to save up for quite a bit to afford getting the restoration done so i'm hoping I can get a good deal somewhere. Especially considering I'm down a couple of grand. 

I hear Kenny is the one.  I'm sure 1 million people will tell you the same!

On 8/21/2024 at 1:10 PM, Neo "The One" said:
On 8/21/2024 at 1:10 PM, Copy801 said:

I hear Kenny is the one.  I'm sure 1 million people will tell you the same!

I'd agree.  His reputation is very good

https://www.instagram.com/sanderson_studios/