• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2023 Official Holiday Raffle Thread
8 8

1,174 posts in this topic

On 12/15/2023 at 8:48 PM, The Sledder said:

I'd say this doesn't help, but I guess I don't remember who has been first pick each year.  Maybe they did plead.  (shrug)

Let's look at 1st picks:

2022 - @THE_BEYONDER

2021 - @greggy (Legend has it he was tempted to pick his own box as a prize but when everyone thought he was going to Zig, he Zagged.  @Ryan. picked up the scraps in the #2 spot)

2020 - @Barth

2019 - @WEBHEAD

2018 - @Shadow Images

2017 - @loboagain

2016 - @Turtle

Did any of you make any under-the-table deals with the elves?  hm

My name's Azkaban, surely these elves like Harry Potter :baiting:

On 12/15/2023 at 9:17 PM, speedcake said:

I've never even been close to #1, but still have managed to get something high on my pick list every time. One day, though. One fine day I'm gonna bink that glorious top spot

Never a #1, but I feel like I've been extremely fortunate in all of these board gift threads. Last year when I was maybe third from the bottom, I was still slightly embarassed by all the cool stuff I got. I try to give good items, but I'm thinking I need to raise my bar.

On 12/15/2023 at 9:48 PM, The Sledder said:

2021 - @greggy (Legend has it he was tempted to pick his own box as a prize but when everyone thought he was going to Zig, he Zagged.  @Ryan. picked up the scraps in the #2 spot)

It was a grave error. Greg's been stuck with me in his life ever since.

I'd say this doesn't help, but I guess I don't remember who has been first pick each year.  Maybe they did plead.  (shrug)

Let's look at 1st picks:

2022 - @THE_BEYONDER

2020 - @Barth

2019 - @WEBHEAD

2018 - @Shadow Images

2017 - @loboagain

2016 - @Turtle

Keep_it_fair_Caddyshack.gif

Let's look at 1st picks:

2022 - @THE_BEYONDER

2020 - @Barth

2019 - @WEBHEAD

2018 - @Shadow Images

2017 - @loboagain

2016 - @Turtle

2015 - Me! And the magical, mystical Greggy Mystery Box! Step right this way...