• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2023 Official Holiday Raffle Thread
8 8

1,174 posts in this topic

On 12/19/2023 at 5:53 PM, The Sledder said:

Questioning me?  Calling me out in public?  You'd better believe the elves are gonna hear about this.  :devil:

1) The raffle tends to happen the first free day I have that is likely to have good participation.  When I took over the raffle, I tried to aim for the first Saturday after Christmas.  That was complicated when Christmas was on a Sunday last year, but I happened to be off the following Monday, so it worked reasonably well I think.  This year, I won't be available to run this thread until the following Saturday.  It generally takes a solid 4-hour block (or longer) of focused attention to keep things moving.  If someone wants to step up and run the live raffle thread this year (:baiting:), I could be persuaded to change the date to whatever works best for them. 

2) Perhaps you're mistaken.  If you go back and read the first post, you'll find I made no such error.  I'll be awaiting my apology. 

Hide contents

:jokealert:

In case it's not clear, I'm not at all upset.  Just playin' around. 

Lol that's a spicy meatball :jawdrop: I quoted directly from that post, and it didn't do the small print of Sunday after Christmas eve. I thought to PM, but thought if clarification was needed I'd not be the only one who needed to reread the first post lol

It happens as it happens, tell the elves merry Christmas and let their heart be light! Merriment is all the world needs for a time of recallibrating to not wind up on "the list!"

My apologies to all those on lists, they've been sacked

eXemFcY.gif

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 12/19/2023 at 10:07 PM, The Sledder said:

We are about 36 hours away from the cutoff.  If you want to join the fun, time is running out.  Thursday is the last day.

Going from memory, I think @SpideyFein and @Haupia are some notable omissions.  Joining the festivities this year?

Gif010.gif.c40337ffbd6a586660e4ceeafeda92d0.gif

Hey, thanks for thinking of me. I already donated, butttt…. I Will be donating another tonight due to you thinking of me! lol Thanks for the work you do here! I’ve been thinking on another nice gift and think I’ve got it! 

On 12/20/2023 at 12:03 PM, jlouque said:

I just realized how much international shipping is.  I would like to do domestic shipping only for my gift as the shipping could be more expensive than I can handle otherwise.

Im in Canada,split it ?i pay diferrence?

Edited by Namtak

I'll speak for myself and say that I have been more than happy to pay anything over $20 in shipping if US only gifters are willing to ship to Canada (although since Covid has become something we live with, I can pick up in the US and keep costs down for all for whoever's gift I choose!)

On 12/19/2023 at 7:07 PM, The Sledder said:

We are about 36 hours away from the cutoff.  If you want to join the fun, time is running out.  Thursday is the last day.

Going from memory, I think @SpideyFein and @Haupia are some notable omissions.  Joining the festivities this year?

Gif010.gif.c40337ffbd6a586660e4ceeafeda92d0.gif

You should be blasting everyone on the Boards. If you do I bet we'll get 20 more raffle donations. Maybe more. @ADAMANTIUM you're on it!

On 12/20/2023 at 7:14 PM, comicparadox said:

Comicparadox Holiday Raffle Box:

guaranteed to include Mark Jewelers variants, Marvel 12cent Silver superheros, hardback and paperback superhero DC and Marvel books (not TPBs), lenticular cover superheros, early 10 and 12cent DC superheros, single-digit Overstreet price guides, a biohazard specimen bag (!), Marvel superhero Mini-comics, Walt Kelly Pogo, and whatever else I find that fits into the box. USA only.

do you have any 9.8 MJs?