• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2023 Official Holiday Raffle Thread
8 8

1,174 posts in this topic

Gif018.gif.f806e4dd191d631185e98ab79c18b4c6.gif

Ok, we're about 50 minutes away from starting.  Get ready!  I'm getting my files in order.

@s-man has reached out and told me his first choice but he won't be around to pick live.  Maybe you'll be surprised with his pick...maybe you won't.  I guess you'll have to stick around to find out.

After that is

@Ryan.

@jlouque

@speedcake

in that order.  Have your picks ready. :takeit:

On 12/30/2023 at 10:08 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Lol it's five minutes a piece then he goes off the list, otherwise he tags you a bunch and you pick when you get back

This is correct.  When it's your turn, you have 5 minutes to pick.  If you don't pick in the timeframe, I consult the list.  If you didn't submit a list, you tagged and you are welcome to pick from whatever is left whenever you get back. 

On 12/30/2023 at 11:10 AM, The Sledder said:

Gif018.gif.f806e4dd191d631185e98ab79c18b4c6.gif

Ok, we're about 50 minutes away from starting.  Get ready!  I'm getting my files in order.

@s-man has reached out and told me his first choice but he won't be around to pick live.  Maybe you'll be surprised with his pick...maybe you won't.  I guess you'll have to stick around to find out.

After that is

@Ryan.

@jlouque

@speedcake

in that order.  Have your picks ready. :takeit:

Don't boss me!

On 12/30/2023 at 11:31 AM, wombat said:

This is what I like to see. We need people hyping up their mystery boxes. 

How’s this :

It’s bigger and better than last year and if you liked the 2022 box,you will love the 2023 version!

Edited by Comics4All

On 12/30/2023 at 11:29 AM, Comics4All said:

@SpideyFein @Ryan. @Turtle

Speaking of turtles, my Turtle power Mystery Box this year  is quite an improvement from years prior!

Just sayin….

No need to lie.  We all know it's going to be barely TMNT-related.  :wink:

Nothing to see here, @SpideyFein and @Ryan..  Move along...