• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paul's Xmas Giveaway Competition. Free stuff is always good.
5 5

131 posts in this topic

On 11/30/2023 at 5:08 AM, Iceman399 said:

I'm game, but in the unlikely event I win.  I want the prizes sent to CGCMike.  I'm not going to tag him cause he deals with enough.

Sorry, that's not how it works.

If Mike wants to enter he can do it himself.

He's more than welcome.

On 11/30/2023 at 12:41 PM, Paul (GG) © ® ™💙 said:

@ADAMANTIUM @KirbyJack @Azkaban @CJ Design  @Math Teacher  @Axelrod @The Commissioner @Galen130 @KCOComics @WolverineX @universal soldier @s-man @Jesse-Lee @Comics4All @Cocomonkey @iggykoopa @techtre2003 @SpideyFein @Calidream'n  @comicparadox @fmaz

Hi guys.

I feel like kicking this off tonight.

How about in 3 hours time? If you agree I will do that ....just 'like' the post and I'll go ahead. If I don't get a majority of likes out of the 21 entrants I'll leave it until tomorrow as discussed.

paul 

let's do it

On 11/30/2023 at 6:09 PM, fmaz said:

Since we have no idea what it is, it’s pretty hard to say we aren’t ready for “it” 😂. So yeah… your contest, your rules and timetable! Whatever works best for you, of course!

Need 5 more likes and we're good to go.....

On 11/30/2023 at 6:11 PM, Azkaban said:

I'll be out of sorts tonight but other than that I'm good (thumbsu

I hear you Dwayne. I am also under the weather so I know what you mean.

On 11/30/2023 at 12:09 PM, Paul (GG) © ® ™💙 said:

Of course. She married you.  :insane:

You have no idea how right you are.  But, I'm still offended by your comment, so.........

:roflmao:

Batman Slaps Robin.jpeg

@ADAMANTIUM @KirbyJack @Azkaban @CJ Design  @Math Teacher  @Axelrod @The Commissioner @Galen130 @KCOComics @WolverineX @universal soldier @s-man @Jesse-Lee @Comics4All @Cocomonkey @iggykoopa @techtre2003 @SpideyFein @Calidream'n  @comicparadox @fmaz

Ok chaps, we have a majority on the vote to kick the comp off tonight (my UK time...which is now).

I know some of us are not feeling very well at all inc. myself, however you have 10 days to complete the task, and if that's not enough I will extend until a winner is found, The reason for the initial 10 day period is so the prizes can be shipped to hopefully reach you by Xmas. If we go over the 10 days the prize is likely to reach you after Xmas.

Just to clarify some details before we get into it....

Total monetary cost of these prizes inc. shipping comes out at $450, so I think its reasonable for me to ask 2 things in return from you:

That you adhere to Rule 6 in the first post in the thread AND

you undertake to do this competition yourself. You do not ask for anyone's help to get the solution, and you do not accept anyone's offer of help to help you get the solution. 

Also I must stress once again....when you find the solution please submit the answer absolutely correctly to me by pm. You will have put some work in to get it, and I would hate to disqualify anyone's entry for the sake of a typo...but I will do that if it's wrong. So please take care. 

Details coming up shortly, meanwhile here's something to get you in the mood....:smile:

Here are 10 thumbnail avatars. These represent some of my many previous Board avatars. I suggest you download them to your device.

I strongly advise you not to use a phone for this competition. You will be better served by a laptop or any device with a larger screen. If you prefer your phone, then great, but I don't think that's the best option. 2c

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

e.jpg

f.png

g.jpg

h.jpg

j.jpeg

k.gif

You have to find the thumbnail photos.

The good news for you, is that they are all in one place.

Seven years ago I started to build a GA library for the forums. It's a never ending job. To date there are 4222 individual forum pages in THE GOLD READING ROOM, each page containing about 15 or so individual comic book pages.

Along the way I have planted these 10 thumbnail avatar pics randomly. Your job is to find all ten. A page may contain one or more...or it may not.

I suggest you name each pic as you find it with the exact page number.

The first person to find all 10 is the winner.

Remember the spirit of the season and don't cheat.

It would be cool if when you find a pic, you could maybe update the thread accordingly, so we can get some idea of progress.

Good Luck fellas.  :fourleafclover: