• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pgm ASM 14
2 2

5 posts in this topic

More books from a recent purchase. This is the best gloss I have ever seen on a silver age book. I mean when I first saw it I thought it was absolutely perfect. Not even a spine tic hardly. Annnd then the bottom right corner caught my eye. Something with the consistency of a sauce looks like it was spilled on it and stayed there. Luckily cotton rounds and an absorene pad got it off the front. There’s evidence of where it was but the book still presents beautifully. The back corner had it too and needed those tools plus a magic eraser on it. The stain also caused more page damage on the back than the front. What sucks is there’s nothing I can do about the dark spot in that corner that goes through the entire book. I’m really curious to know what such an excellent book will score with that flaw. If it’s super low I’ll just keep the book and have the best looking low grade copy out there. Thanks for looking!

IMG_6514.jpeg

IMG_6523.jpeg

IMG_6515.jpeg

IMG_6516.jpeg

IMG_6517.jpeg

IMG_6518.jpeg

IMG_6519.jpeg

IMG_6520.jpeg

IMG_6521.jpeg

IMG_6522.jpeg

IMG_6524.jpeg

IMG_6525.jpeg